Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Dota 2 beta key give away.

I tried looking for the rules and regulation to see wether or not it is allowed to do give aways on these forums, but i didnt find any rules and regulations, so im just gonna try and do give away.

It seems valve are overflowing with beta keys but still not quite ready to release the game. I just got 2 beta keys and everyone i know alrdy has a key, and its a shame to see them go to waste, so i figured i might aswell give it away here.

If u want to be eligible to get a key, type your steam ID below and a short reason why u want a key. I'll be giving it away later today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoonalol View Post
    wat are the 2 gob mounts.. i only know the trike

Steam ID : blick04
    I have beening trying to get dota 2 beta key for months and wanting to play dota 2 seriously. I have played dota since long ago but there's no luck playing Dota 2.
    I hope you could help.[COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by blu193; 2012-10-27 at 04:42 PM.

Deleted
    Steam ID: lawliet1996
    I would love a Dota 2 key because all my friends were lucky enough to get one and they are playing it and enjoying it i would love to join them, and cause Dota 2 is more challenging than most moba's on the market.THX anyways

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oldyeller552 <--my steam ID

I'd just really like to get my hands on it for a day or so before deciding to purchase the early access/beta. Been wanting to get this game for a (long) while, but I like to try before I buy these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    SteamID:Sartharias I would like the key to try the game before I buy it, I have been trying to get a hold of a key and have failed every time.

Hi my name is Guti, my steam is gutryx, well i am of Ecuador and i love this game some years ago, but for me it is hard to win or buy..., and i appreciate so much if i am chosen, i cant wait for play Dota2 u.u... tx!!

Steam ID: tinnapop3

I really want to play DotA2 since it is my favorite game ever.
    Pleaseeee. I need a key