Hurricane Sandy: Living on the Long Island sound on ac3 midnight

So if you live on the east coast chances are unless you live under a rock, there is a hurricane that is said to be the worst we have ever had!@@!!!1!1... and well it's coming the night ac3 is coming! =( I'm not sure of what I will do if you live around here and are planing on getting ac3 at launch share what your plans are or if you have been in a similar situation that's cool too.

Oh and my GameStop is maybe 5 min from my house 15 walking but I will drive of course.

Deleted
    Why did you make two threads.....? Reporting anyways.

If there's going to be a hurricane, the worst that from your region, why are you going out, to buy a game?
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2012-10-27 at 03:37 PM.

Deleted
    so lemmie get this straight.

Theres a Hurricane Comming. Biggest one you have ever had.
    and your going to drive out to a game shop, buy a game, drive home and play it ?

You sir either have Balls of steel, or your not anywhere near where the hurricane will be at it worst.

Deleted
    Guys, the apocalypse comes around tomorrow at 3. I'm gonna rush out to buy a video game just before it hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Bob View Post
    Guys, the apocalypse comes around tomorrow at 3. I'm gonna rush out to buy a video game just before it hits.
    Pretty much this.

How are you going to play AC3 when the power gets knocked out?
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Why did you make two threads.....? Reporting anyways.

If there's going to be a hurricane, the worst that from your region, why are you going out, to buy a game?

I'm at work and posted this with my iPhone on my break. I must have hit back at some point and I thought this thread didn't post. I changed the name because I wanted it to be shorter so people understood the topic that's all. My mistake.

Well I never said I was going to go out I was thinking about it. I have only had a few bad storms where I live and it seems like it can be done. The thing that's keeping me back are the blaring sirens of warning every 20 min coming from a TV and radio.

---------- Post added 2012-10-27 at 03:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette of Seraphim View Post
    How are you going to play AC3 when the power gets knocked out?
    Well there isn't a 100% chance that's going to happen! (I hope) maybe?

The point of the thread was to see what others have done in the past or what there going to do this coming week.

Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    You sir either have Balls of steel, or your not anywhere near where the hurricane will be at it worst.
    Or he could be striving for a Darwin award.

Quote Originally Posted by Thejollypatriot View Post
    Well there isn't a 100% chance that's going to happen! (I hope) maybe?
    Nah, an island ill prepared for hurricanes probably won't have any problems with 60 mph winds.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

You guys are too judgmental. I live in New York too and I'm about to die. BUT I'm waiting for AC3 on maybe Friday.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Gamestop is even open Monday night, I'll be there. There's always a chance I'll have power. I don't live on the coast though.

Too bad I don't have a generator.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/1...o97YzY1Kw2.jpg

No embedded meme images, please. - Mod

---------- Post added 2012-10-28 at 12:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wnyirishguy View Post
    https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/1...o97yzy1kw2.jpg

no embedded meme images, please. - mod
    no meme !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Wtf !
    Last edited by Dacien; 2012-10-27 at 06:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i live right off long island and i cant wait ill be outside video taping it all go down