Thread: Galleon...

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Ugh Blackrock has been approx. 5 days without a new Galleon spawn. I am beginning to think he is non-existent and that he is not found in the game files any more. the thing that disturbs me the most the fact these spawn times are supporting "tag sharing" and that Blizzard has been very quiet about it all.

Quote Originally Posted by deathlink View Post
    my server there are always 300-500 people camping it for usually 2 hours when its supposed to spawn. hasnt spawned on malganis since wednesday

It hasn't spawned on Mal'ganis since 12:40 PM Tuesday.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least everyone's name plate is green on your pic. Where are the red ones? How is your server population? On nearly 1:1 servers like on Blackmoore EU you never see only greens xD
    We are as God intended. Fallible, yet capable of great things.

I've seen him spawn 3 times, almost got a kill once, but we got wiped by the Horde. But fighting with 3 horde raids and 1 other ally raid for a tag sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilamos View Post
    I've seen him spawn 3 times, almost got a kill once, but we got wiped by the Horde. But fighting with 3 horde raids and 1 other ally raid for a tag sucks.
    Which zone/realm ? How much time was the spawn ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sydarm View Post
    it'a amazing really how shit the wow community became.
    That's mighty ironic of you to say.

I haven't seen or even heard of people camping or fighting Galleon. It may not be that big of a deal on my server/faction.

Do we actually have any report of a Galleon spawn since his death Tuesday (On US realms)??

Quote Originally Posted by BLSTMASTER View Post
    Do we actually have any report of a Galleon spawn since his death Tuesday (On US realms)??
    Illidan had one on Friday that crashed their server. I have no idea if he's spawned anywhere else though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Haven't killed him yet :/
    Druid since Feb. 06

Spawned on US-Azralon around 10 minutes ago. Killed by horde. Shame just two trhee ppl sharing the tag, when the lag came it was like 1 minute to get into the raid after u clicked to accept the raid invitation this means health on boss droped like 10%~20% already and ppl kept dpsing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaving View Post
    It hasn't spawned on Mal'ganis since 12:40 PM Tuesday.
    Same on Alterac Mountains give or take a couple hours : /

I fear they may have ninja nerfed the spawn time to once per week.

killed him tuesday afternoon and again saturday morning.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Who cares? It's Galleon. Not a big deal. You get better loot from Heroic MSV.

Quote Originally Posted by nine3cubed View Post
    Who cares? It's Galleon. Not a big deal. You get better loot from Heroic MSV.
    There is no non-spirit caster ring from MSV and only one from HoF/Terrace. The helm is very close to the heroic Will of the Emperor helm, and the belt is very close to the heroic MSV belt for fire mages.

I made an account on MMO today to see if there was the possibility of a blue post about Galleon and his spawn timer. There hasnt been a Galleon siting in 129 Hours(going on 6days). I know blizzard wants Galleon to be a tough kill but I really think this is to the extreme. I heard anywhere from 2-5days but apparently that was incorrect. Please let me know this boss is 'working as intended', and that he will spawn eventually. Was there Galleon spawning Nerf?

Deleted
    my server has only seen him once per week since release, right after the weekly reset he's there, and dead about 10min later. who's even playing at 5am on a wedneday morning...?

15+ Year Old Account
    On Zuluhed-US, I haven't even seen anyone mention him. Pretty sure an Alliance guild has killed him once, but I have never heard of anyone waiting for him to spawn. Checked his spawn earlier and it was empty, so I dunno.

He's down pretty quickly on Hydraxis whenever he pops. I haven't gotten a kill yet because he goes down that fast. I'm not too concerned about it since all I really care about is getting the achievement at some point, but the spawn rate is still kind of annoying when compared with Sha's.

Have seen it twice. Once was just before realm restart (no more room in that party), the other when he was at 10% hp (same). Honestly, I'd like to see its respawn tied to Sha-kill or something like. On over-populated servers that archivement is as rare as having "Immortal" title. Most people know about tag-sharing, but not all are going to just drop the party and share it, it is a bold decition, imagine loosing your kill because of that (hotfix?).

Idk, hope blizz change their minds about that.