10+ Year Old Account

Flex your epeen!

Hey, I thought this would be a fun thread idea: Flex your Epeen, post pictures of yourself just crapping on other people in raids!

I'll start:

http://i50.tinypic.com/foztqh.png

The underlined, is me, Trypticon Mug'thol US, ranked 7th on Elegon!

Show me yours!
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-10-27 at 11:59 PM. Reason: giant image

Congratulations on your very nice preformance.

I would however point out that these threads realy bait the trolls to come looking.

When people say they are awesome it kinda inspires the trolls to say you are not.

Still a good rank you got though gratz.

Deleted
    10 man normal, nice

I wish my raid let me sit on the boss...
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

Hope you have the best Guacamole of your life, you deserve it for your performance. Also, I'd refrain from posting these types of threads.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightG View Post
    10 man normal, nice
    That was quick.

Also, try cropping the image to just yourself. Makes it smaller and the other people in the rankings aren't what you want to show anyway, right?

wow 7th on 10man normal very well played

25Hc magmaw, Only got a picture of this because it was the first rank 1 I've ever took!

Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-10-28 at 12:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yau View Post
    Hope you have the best Guacamole of your life, you deserve it for your performance. Also, I'd refrain from posting these types of threads.
    Bwahaha I just made the Gaucomole. It's great.

I dunno I thought it'd be a fun idea to have a thread where people share things they're proud of, guess I got really excited. I dunno if people kept it clean and didnt troll and it was all in good fun maybe it'd be better. *shrug* sorry.

Deleted

Almost all our rankings belong to me. /flex I guess.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-10-28 at 12:00 AM.

I wish I played a non-pure class and had buffs fed to me and was allowed to ignore mechanics so I could pad meters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I wish I played a non-pure class and had buffs fed to me and was allowed to ignore mechanics so I could pad meters.
    You should try playing a tank (I guess that's technically a non-pure class). My rank 1 on Feng HC was a result of doing exactly what I had to do during the fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly I have to agree with some of the posters: a thread exhorting you to "crap on other people in raids" is just asking for trolling & flaming. Add in the fact that most of the images include the names of other players and we run the risk of supporting in-game harassment.

Closing