Affliction 5.1 changes: better or worse?

Math confuses me. Are we better off or worse off with the PTR changes?
    "Once you stop caring what an arrogant, ignorant, idiotic little twat somewhere half-way across the world in a mouldy little basement with his mother yelling down at him to get off his arse and get a job is saying on the internet, you will find an immense calm overcome you. Suddenly the world will seem a brighter place and your mood will improve immediately."

i think its worse. yes our base damage is bigger. but the scale is pretty much worse than ever!!!
    asssuming 10k of spell power the damage of agony is roughly 5960 and the current value is over 50k (talking about top damage),

that will make it be the rupture of the combat rogues in cata.... only usefull if you really want that 0.something % of dps increase

Why do you make a new thread when you spend no effort on making a proper OP? You might as well post in the thread that is already discussing locks in 5.1 and if you don't get any answers you're back at the no effort issue.

Deleted
    say that this agony nerf will come. any clues or guess if its gonna be lower than demo/affliction?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Why do you make a new thread when you spend no effort on making a proper OP? You might as well post in the thread that is already discussing locks in 5.1 and if you don't get any answers you're back at the no effort issue.
    Actually I didn't even notice the other thread. I suffer from a severe sleep disorder which causes a host of associated problems like just not noticing things like this or even thinking to look for them before posting. So... *shrug* sue me.
    "Once you stop caring what an arrogant, ignorant, idiotic little twat somewhere half-way across the world in a mouldy little basement with his mother yelling down at him to get off his arse and get a job is saying on the internet, you will find an immense calm overcome you. Suddenly the world will seem a brighter place and your mood will improve immediately."

You can bet if it's a quirky math formula it's a polite way of saying hella nerf.

Looks like a huge nerf when you do the math......

My SP=18,528/100=185.28 (1% of my sp) * 2.6=481.728 (2.6% of my sp)
    481.728+336=817.728 * 10= 8,177.28 [New Formula] vs. 28+481.728=509.728*120=61,167.36 [Old formula]

So top end New=8,177.28 vs. top end Old=61,167.36 >>>>> ????

As I said in the other thread, don't be stupid. They're obviously not going to make Agony hit for less than Fel Flame.