Angry I'm sorry to all the ones who tryed to tell me no!

Who all bought windows 8 and regretted it after words, I know I do. I guess I just wasted $40 on this crap! I could have bought a nice pizza for that price! Well back to windows 7 I go! Windows 8 just sucks!

Thank you for sparing no details as to why you find it bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dydric View Post
    I could have bought a nice pizza for that price!
    Probably could have gotten 2 larges delivered

Quote Originally Posted by Rushro View Post
    Thank you for sparing no details as to why you find it bad.
    Does he have to? He doesn't like it, and even if the issues he has can be fixed, the fact that it sucks out of the box in his opinion (and mine as well) is a perfectly valid statement.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    Does he have to? He doesn't like it, and even if the issues he has can be fixed, the fact that it sucks out of the box in his opinion (and mine as well) is a perfectly valid statement.
    Well i'd like to know why he found it dissapointing. Can help others deciding to buy it or not too

It's just how a discussion is supposed to work. Otherwise, why is he posting his opinion here if we can't talk about it?

10+ Year Old Account
    More importantly what pizza costs 40 bucks!

Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    You could have gotten 8 Little Caesars and spent all night on the toilet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Thank you, thank you for calling Little Caesar's at Old Denton and Frankford, home of the five dollar, Hot-N-Ready, pepperoni pizza. This is Kyle; how may I take your order?

Yep...first job way back in the day...

Exactly. I would have been more pissed off at a $40 pizza that Win8 for $40. Win8 is just crap.

Deleted
    http://www2.macleans.ca/2012/06/18/w...-in-vancouver/ ;>
    Not exactly 40$! but worse :@

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzinblack View Post
    It's just how a discussion is supposed to work. Otherwise, why is he posting his opinion here if we can't talk about it?
    Probably in part because discussing why W8 is a PITA is aggravating as shit. I tell people why I don't like W8, and people basically respond with "...And? You don't like W8 because of THAT? You're silly. Go like it."

Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    man I was just thinking that!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dydric View Post
    Who all bought windows 8 and regretted it after words, I know I do. I guess I just wasted $40 on this crap! I could have bought a nice pizza for that price! Well back to windows 7 I go! Windows 8 just sucks!
    1. I did not, I knew It'd suck so I just stick to W7/Ubuntu for work.
    2. What pizza is worth 40$? I'd never pay that for a goddamn pizza.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can get 3 large pies hand made with made fresh daily sauce, locally made cheeses, and locally raised meats for the same $40. Made by an authentic smelly Italian guy who always has a cigar and is so racist it makes me (a southern boy) uncomfortable, but goddamn it is good pizza.
    Last edited by Harry Botter; 2012-10-27 at 10:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

It is a perfectly valid statement if someone asked his opinion. However, as a thread starter, it is by definition, a troll post, period.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Probably in part because discussing why W8 is a PITA is aggravating as shit. I tell people why I don't like W8, and people basically respond with "...And? You don't like W8 because of THAT? You're silly. Go like it."
    well said I feel you

Deleted
    This thread is not going anywhere unfortunately. There's discussion threads regarding Windows 8 already open, I suggest you all jump over to them to share your impressions of the new OS from Microsoft.

Closed.