View Poll Results: warrior need more nerf?

Voters
345. This poll is closed
  • yes

179 51.88%
  • no

166 48.12%
Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Warriors need to be nerfed in pvp?

warrior need more nerf or they are fine

yes or no

A poll would be nice.

you post 30 secs after i made post sry

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm afraid we need some more information. Nerf in what way? What abilities are you thinking should be changed? Why?

nerf in pvp but they need buff in pve

Yes they need nerfs or yes they are fine?
    your poll is confusing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm in between on this, I'll check back later
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbynator View Post
    nerf in pvp but they need buff in pve
    Remove their ability to use banner/avatar/recklessness simultaneously. But judging by the Avatar nerf, people won't be really using it anymore. If they still use it, then this nerf should apply.

Finally their biggest "problem" was brought down. The fact that they had a 20 second undispellable Hand of Freedom that increased their damage and rage regen. Give me a break, people.

EDIT: The poll is bad. "Do you like the color blue or red? Answer:yes."
    Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2012-10-27 at 10:45 PM.

heroic strike crit me 240k with 60% resi and im plate

Quote Originally Posted by Gabbynator View Post
    heroic strike crit me 240k with 60% resi and im plate
    Learn to watch your opponents Taste for blood stacks, also note that the warrior's sustained damage goes down a bit if they decide to go for 5 stacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

In pvp for sure. Its ridiculous that they can just zerg you down in a few sec.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    Remove their ability to use banner/avatar/recklessness simultaneously. But judging by the Avatar nerf, people won't be really using it anymore. If they still use it, then this nerf should apply.

Finally their biggest "problem" was brought down. The fact that they had a 20 second undispellable Hand of Freedom that increased their damage and rage regen. Give me a break, people.

^

Although I play one I agree with this.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

It won't solve the long term problem if you separate cooldowns like trinkets. Warriors (demand) to be balanced against frost mages and thus have received the tools to do so however this has started a arms race between the warrior class and mage class.

WoW will never achieve true balance while warriors and mages keep their mobility and control abilities while both classes are doing decent damage. You can't have best mobility, best control and decent damage at the same time at least not while everybody else has ''ok mobility, ok control and decent damage''.

Lets compare it to, lets say, enhancement Ascension - makes your attacks ranged and nature damage, the same 3 minute cooldown.
    Ask yourself a question : Is avatar really that strong? Or is it that strong only with conjunction with other cooldowns?

They already nerfed a few things. I don't play a warrior but I think there has to be a melee to scare the casters. That's why rogues need a little buff too.

If it keeps such "constructive" threads from popping up yes please. Remove the stun from shockwave, the knockback from dr, the root removal from safeguard, increase white damage by ´don't know 50% and reduce all strike damage by 20% or something along the lines. Oh and remove the snare from bloodbath, the stun from stormbolt and the heal from 2nd wind. Nearly forgot that.

Yes, They need pvp nerfs.

To anyone who doesn't think so, Would you rather every other class get buffed to be as strong as warriors?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I'm afraid we need some more information. Nerf in what way? What abilities are you thinking should be changed? Why?
    What ever the hell crit me for 293k the other day lol. Sure i was in pve gear doing my dailies but still that seems a little excessive since only have 340k hp
    Last edited by Airwaves; 2012-10-28 at 05:12 AM.
    Aye mate

The people QQ'ing about Warriors needing nerfs have their faces too close to the painting. I find that almost every single "feedback" post I read about the strength of Warriors never takes the whole PvP class mechanic spread into account. Look at what Whoranzone up there said. That's the kind of demonstrably idiotic "feedback" almost every forum post about our viability is filled with - nerf every single utility item we have and things will be better for everyone. Of course it will make YOU happy, you're the ones getting focused down! If you play a caster and you don't use your own utilities to keep us at bay, you're going to die. And guess what? You earned that death because you played poorly. Every single class out there has a means to take us down.

Roll a pvp warrior and tell me how it goes when you run up against a BM hunter or a Lock or a Spriest or a Blood DK. I'll tell you, if they know their class, I'll die. If I don't have a healer doting after me, I'm going to die. Now, do I die -less- in this expac than in Cata? Absolutely and I say it's about f*cking time we had viable CC of our own. The nerfs they are already going to implement sound like they'll make CC'ing us a bit easier if/when we pop Avatar. They also fixed bugs with our charge's diminishing returns. I can't see them nerfing our damange since it would have to be in such a way as to royally f*ck up our PvE damage.
    "No better burden can a man carry on the road than a store of common sense." - Hávamál, st. 10