Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Gz, that's an amazing mount!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have this mount on Dunemaul but can not mount her yet.

today I've seen 2 people with the AC rep at exalted but have not seen either of them mount her. they have the other thundering serpent.
    I wonder how many people have killed her, her spawn rate is really good and if you stick to the shards you can get them in 2 days.

Edit: My post seems really rude Im sorry, gratz to the rep grind and sticking to it and grats to the mount.
    shes so beautiful
    Last edited by Chikko; 2012-11-01 at 08:11 AM.
    .......Y___Y
    .......( ^v^)")
    .....(,,) \w/)/
    .......(,,,),,)

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chikko View Post
    her spawn rate is really good and if you stick to the shards you can get them in 2 days.
    Farmed for a whole weekend (Friday evening-Sunday Evening) just killing mobs in Eternal Vale, mogus. The amount of Shards I got. Is as many as I have right now. 0. Not a single drop. So no, it's not something you can just farm for 2 days and then it's done. You really need to be lucky to get them as well. Maybe it took 2 days for you, or 1 day for others. I've heard people getting like 4-5 within 1 hour. So yea.
    "If you are going to do something, including being an alcoholic, don't half-ass it. /Cheers." - Vezrah, 2012

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emane View Post
    Farmed for a whole weekend (Friday evening-Sunday Evening) just killing mobs in Eternal Vale, mogus. The amount of Shards I got. Is as many as I have right now. 0. Not a single drop. So no, it's not something you can just farm for 2 days and then it's done. You really need to be lucky to get them as well. Maybe it took 2 days for you, or 1 day for others. I've heard people getting like 4-5 within 1 hour. So yea.
    It actually took me 2 weeks because I farmed the wrong mobs and I get distracted easy, the mogus are not the best ones to farm they have to much Hp. I have never seen 1 drop from them.

I have a friend who is farming the tricksters though and has gotten 5 today. I swapped between the tricksters the bugs and the alligators but the tricksters are the best ones to farm especially if the mistfall daily is up for them.
    .......Y___Y
    .......( ^v^)")
    .....(,,) \w/)/
    .......(,,,),,)