Deleted

Computer build help

Hi I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on sutiable upgrades for my computer thank,

Here is the current spec.
    Processor: i5CPU 650 3.20GHZ
    Installed memory Ram: 3GB
    System Type: 64-Bit Operating System
    Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5450
    Motherboard: Packard Bell ixtreme M5800

I'm not sure on my current power supply suggestions on a good one please.

I'm looking to spend anything up to £300.00

Thank you

Are 2 threads about this really necessary?
    That said, you should open your pc and check your psu else we won't know what videocard you could get as an upgrade.
    Your motherboard seems like it's build for PB machines only so you should check the space in your case if you would want to upgrade that gpu.
    Specs: I5 3570K - GTX 670 - 8 gb ram
    My youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/user/aldrashan

Deleted
    I didnt mean to make two posts im just new to this :/

Input 220-240V ~ /3.15a 50hz
    Output 250w MAX.

With that size psu I am guessing this isn't the largest of computers can you provide a model number and make?

That being said I would definitely up the psu but go more for efficiency than raw power 400-500w is more than enough and look for 80+ efficiency rating.

As for video card you will likely be space limited so look for nvidia 650s or ATIs 7750 or 6770s all of which are about $100

Is your ram in tri configuration meaning 3x1gb modules or just a goofy 2gb and 1gb config? Before upgrading that verify the clock of ram your mobo can handle before buying.

I am always leary of upgrading mobos in what I assume is an HP just b/c of how they are often fixed together so if you want to do that I reccoment just getting a new case to boot.

CPU will likely be ok so I would focus on vid card/psu/ram