Pvp warrior questions

I was wondering, does Hamstring have any use when you have Piercing Howl? And now that the stupid question is out of the way: I like playing a fury warrior, even for pvp. Right now fury is lagging behind arms. but I think as the xpac rolls along fury will exceed it in the same way it does in pve, because of the added stats. I was wondering does dealing dmg in pvp work the same as in pve? Should I pool my rage for the CS debuff? Do I use any sort of rotation?

About Hamstring...If you stay at melee, you should use Hamstring becouse he got 1 sec. GCD.

Deleted
    The pvp power on the pvp weapons is unique, Fury wont benefit in terms of pvp power from being able to equip 2 weapons.
    Hamstring is also 3 rage cheaper wenn you have the gloves, but there are many situations where you are just not able to hit your target and you are very slightly out of melee range. So always using piercing howl should be okay.

I don't like fury because of the extra stats. I like it because I like having to big *** weapons on my back lol Seriously that's pretty much it. To a lesser degree I also like it because I feel like a rogue (pure dps class) with a lot bigger weapons and wearing plate.

Sorry about my first post; I didn't get to say all I wanted to, I was tired and using an xbox to post.

@AboikoS: I didn't know it had only a 1sec GCD, that's pretty cool!

@GoldenEnergy: Forgot about the gloves, I don't really pvp that much even though I like it a lot. I'm sure once top warriors get better gear some will role fury instead, there's no reason not to anymore, no utility difference.