Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    1500 player, nothing to see here folks

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-10-28 at 03:21 PM.

Deleted
    I see it like this :

Blizzard has been using lots of their MOP-resources in content that must be seen, that's their idea. A new land, dungeons, raids, cities, scenarios, etc. PVP has been ignored because they have been focused in PVE. Some details to keep in mind :

-Unless I'm mistaken, the PVP trade good vendor hasn't been updated yet.
    -The new arena is from Cataclysm times. Silvershard Mines was for Cataclysm as well (there are some leaked videos, the original name was Stranglethorn Diamond)
    -Honour weapons are in the game, but not available. Heroic PVE gear can be better than PVP gear, especially weapons.
    -PVP balance is a mess and it was already in beta.
    -PVE balance, however, seems to be quite good and raids are fun. There's also lots of PVE content to do.

So, in my opinion, all the focus went into PVE and that's why we have a mess right now. I want to think that they will shift the focus now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sendai View Post
    -Honour weapons are in the game, but not available. Heroic PVE gear can be better than PVP gear, especially weapons.
    I don't know about rest, but heroic PVE gear will never be better than PVP gear simply because it lacks PVP stats (power and resilience). Check the weapons for example, t1 weapons give whooping amount of 2300 PVP power which is around 10% pure damage increase on PVP targets.

There's no such thing as class balance.

Why is everyone taking some clown who has no idea what he's talking about and just made an account to cry and complain to an audience seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Sendai View Post
    I see it like this :

Blizzard has been using lots of their MOP-resources in content that must be seen, that's their idea. A new land, dungeons, raids, cities, scenarios, etc. PVP has been ignored because they have been focused in PVE. Some details to keep in mind :

-Unless I'm mistaken, the PVP trade good vendor hasn't been updated yet.
    -The new arena is from Cataclysm times. Silvershard Mines was for Cataclysm as well (there are some leaked videos, the original name was Stranglethorn Diamond)
    -PVP balance is a mess and it was already in beta.
    -PVE balance, however, seems to be quite good and raids are fun. There's also lots of PVE content to do.

So, in my opinion, all the focus went into PVE and that's why we have a mess right now. I want to think that they will shift the focus now.
    Neither has the PVE vendor. This doesnt happen till after the first tier. Always

We also have a battleground from classic that never got released. The knowledge of when and where the battleground was first thought up is irrelevent and it gets put in when it fits into the game.

Unless im mistaken, Honor weapons are never available in the first season. The fact that heroic pve weapons are better than honor weapons isnt anything surprising but if you look closer, i think youl find that the PVP power outshines even heroic weapons. If not, the Conquest weapons will definitly do so.

PVP balancing has always been secondary to PVE balancing, this is nothing new. There is more at stake in PVE than there is for PVP in terms of needing balancing.
    If PVE isnt balanced then the game cannot advance properly and starts to fall apart either by being too hard or too easy.
    If PVP isnt balanced, worst case, a select group of people (class) perform better/worse for a while. And the way the game is built, arena's can never be balanced. Best it can do is just rotate around whos the strongest every patch.

Quote Originally Posted by bobthefarmer View Post
    An overview of the current state of PvP in Mists. Expect a long wall of text.
    This isn't long, so I'll make my comments discreet.

Retri Paladins : Hand of Freedom spammer, insane flash of light heals ,strong survivability against all classes.
    (Most CDs are easy to dispel, takes successful Judgements for FoL, and they are terrible to anything that kites them well)
    Holy Paladins : aka "the new retri paladin" . Almost unkillable, not even at 3vs1 and a good damage dealer.
    (Similar to Retribution, but good timing with CC and burst damage will down whatever they're healing every time)
    BM Hunters : Pop's up Ghostcrawlers zoo owning everything.
    (That will be fixed in the next patch)
    Resto Druids : "Hey look, i'm almost dead but look what happens when i click that, full hp".
    (Similar to Holy Paladins, but do so when their strongest CDs is off; need someone to dispel you)
    Resto shammans : nerfed
    (Not to the point of being unviable; in fact, I don't they have been)
    Ele shammans : dem bursts
    (Even more not true)
    Warriors : A shit class, filled with charges, insane heal after 35 % on hp.
    (It takes additional burst damage for Second Wind to be useless; they're easily CC'ed after Avatar is down)
    Shadow Priests : The bag of fears, stuns, counterspells.
    (See SkillOverKill's post)
    Warlock : Omg I can kill a warlock, hes at 35 % hp...oh shit... 100 % hp.
    (Most likely a healer or the warlock using the right CDs at dire moments)
    Rogues : Dead
    (Their utility will be improve next patch)
    Mages : Dead
    (Mages has usually been powerful for many PvP seasons, and this one will be no different)
    Monk : ?!?
    (Exactly, you're clueless about this class; its their first time into a PvP season so it'll take a while to fix them for PvP'ing)
    Blood Death Knight : Full pve, 20k crits on him and a high amount of hp. dafuq
    (They hit like wet noodles if your resilience is high enough; only dangerous without proper disarming/CC'ing and outside help)
    If blizzard calls this balance among PvP lovers, then, they're drunk. Patch 5.1 brings Warrior nerfs and Mage nerfs, Hunters are getting buffed because they can cast spells while moving, good move blizzard.
    There are already to many people complaining and blizzard keeps crashing things. This game gone to shit and not worth playing anymore.
    The main reason is probably that shit firmware called Activision.
    Discuss.

off.
    This isn't really much of an discussion. I don't believe they have ever mention it's completely balanced or not. Also, most of the Mage nerfs are Fire-based. There are some for Frost, but most of the damage is still the same. Movement-wise, Hunters are getting tuned for the better, but their damage in BM is slowly becoming sustain damage than burst damage. Warrior's Avatar is slightly nerfed, but their damage has not been affected. Aside from that, you're just crying fowl without really reading into blue posts and such.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Deleted
    MoP's failing? Could've fooled me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidbozz View Post
    Last time I checked there was alot more to MoP then just PvP. Guess all the raids, dungeons, quests, mounts, and achievements are all insignificant to PvP for the entire WoW population.
    when you love pvp more than anyother thing , the rest are just bs to some people i guess.. m for example

Retri Paladins : Hand of Freedom spammer, insane flash of light heals ,strong survivability against all classes.
    Holy Paladins : aka "the new retri paladin" . Almost unkillable, not even at 3vs1 and a good damage dealer.
    Resto Druids : "Hey look, i'm almost dead but look what happens when i click that, full hp".

If blizzard calls this balance among PvP lovers, then, they're drunk. Patch 5.1 brings Warrior nerfs and Mage nerfs, Hunters are getting buffed because they can cast spells while moving, good move blizzard.
    There are already to many people complaining and blizzard keeps crashing things. This game gone to shit and not worth playing anymore.
    Discuss.

off.
    please, elaborate on all these crazy stuns that spriests have..

Deleted

Discuss.

off.
    Stopped reading at that.

MoP failed? News to me. Im having more fun now than I ever have.

..failure..wut?

Perhaps for you.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    PvP sucks.
    Rest of the game is great.
    It isn't a failure.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    I don't want my BG que time to be like my Dungeon Que time. Plus healers != win.

I win plenty without em.
    TS. More problems are created by an imbalance of healers in random BGs than the anecdotal wins despite not having healers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

OP is a troll

nearly everything he said was wrong and was trying to bait responses

Deleted
    Even if this is not a troll it's still hardly constructive.