IP Boost Worth It?

I want to build a new rune tree, and I need 14,145 IP to get a full T3 Tree. I need 8300 more IP. Should I buy a boost? Which would be better IP Boost per win or day?

10+ Year Old Account
    How much do you play per day? We can't answer that, only you can.

Additionally, you might feel it better to just grind out the IP normally. I don't know if you feel it's worthwhile.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you play more thenn 4 games a day the Day one is better.

290rp for 4 wins boost
    290rp for a whole day

the more expensife options favor the day ones even more aslong as you play enough.

Deleted
    Invite some homies over and buy a day, you will have it it no time

if you plan to play the whole day get the day one, if youll probably only play a few dozen games a week get the per win

Deleted
    If you play a lot of games a day, like 4-5 games, then buy the IP boost for 1 day, and so on.

And it's worth it, you get an extra 50% or 100%, not sure though, IP boost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is question here IP boost in general worth it or not, the answer is 100% yes, specially if you don't have all runes yet, if question is which IP boost type is better, then it depends on your play ratio, also I'd say per day is always better than per win unless you play very low daily games (my average is 1game a day except on vacation like these days, it get up to 15game a day)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

My personal opinion is that i'll just work hard to farm the IP up myself slowly but surely.

Real money is only used for skins!

10+ Year Old Account
    Per day is better value. I recently got some day boosts to finish my AP mid page. Now all I need IP for is champs.

just use ur rp buy champs or skins

Will be missed ~

Depends really, but I would say no. In the end you will end up with surplus IP anyway that you will probably spend on champions that you almost never use.

Deleted
    If you play enough games for sure, absolutely worth it, did that sometimes, too

Deleted
    Don't do it.

I have all champs and all the runes i will ever need, along with 15 runepages, and i'm sitting here with excess IP (On 28k as of right now) that i can't use for jack. I regret ever buying champs with RP....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by athanasios View Post
    Don't do it.

I have all champs and all the runes i will ever need, along with 15 runepages, and i'm sitting here with excess IP (On 28k as of right now) that i can't use for jack. I regret ever buying champs with RP....
    But that takes a lot of time. I have been playing this game for an year now, almost, I make 1 year in November 1st, and I only have about 60 champions.

I can understand what you mean but this person probably wants to get champions/runes a lot faster than you probably did, and using IP boots per day is the fastest way to get IP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    But that takes a lot of time. I have been playing this game for an year now, almost, I make 1 year in November 1st, and I only have about 60 champions.

I can understand what you mean but this person probably wants to get champions/runes a lot faster than you probably did, and using IP boots per day is the fastest way to get IP.
    Well, with no specified details about the subject, it's likely he isn't all that busy and he'll prolly regret it later on... It really depends on how much he plays

I honestly think that buying champions when they go at 50% off is more worthwhile then buying 2x 1 day ip boost.

For the same 6300 ip, that is if you win most of your games and even get that much buying the champ at a discount is so much more worthwhile!

of course the only downside is that the champ sale might not be the champ that you're waiting for. But patience always wins.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpoker View Post
    I honestly think that buying champions when they go at 50% off is more worthwhile then buying 2x 1 day ip boost.

For the same 6300 ip, that is if you win most of your games and even get that much buying the champ at a discount is so much more worthwhile!

of course the only downside is that the champ sale might not be the champ that you're waiting for. But patience always wins.
    I understand that, but maybe he can't afford to buy champions when they are on sale, also, if he wants to get champions fast, without spending to much money, buying IP boost per day is the way to god, but of course, if he can throw his money at the screen, so to speak, he doesn't even need to by the champions when they are on sale, it'd be better if he just bought the bundles, you get a few runes from a bundle and a skin in the other, if he doesn't have many champions, the bundles are always a good way to go.

I understand that, but maybe he can't afford to buy champions when they are on sale, also, if he wants to get champions fast, without spending to much money, buying IP boost per day is the way to god, but of course, if he can throw his money at the screen, so to speak, he doesn't even need to by the champions when they are on sale, it'd be better if he just bought the bundles, you get a few runes from a bundle and a skin in the other, if he doesn't have many champions, the bundles are always a good way to go.
    I mean 2x 1 day IP boost is going to cost 290x2 = 580 RP.

Whereas a champion on sale is going at 487RP.

If it was a champion that i was saving up IP to buy, i will probably wait for a sale unless its dead urgent. I don't even think i can grind out 15 games a day. Maybe 10-12 will be my max and majority of them have to be wins to be even worth it. Well unless you're the type who can grind whole day and win most of the games. All it takes is 3 bad games at the start to totally ruin my mood and thus my IP farm even though i'm on boost.

I really don't think i can even farm 6300 IP with 2 days of IP boost. But maybe thats just me being weak.