1. #1
    Epic! Deylana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    1,571

    Elise's Launcher Theme

    So I was afk for a minute after booting the game up yesterday and actually got to hearing a bit of the theme instead of just logging in. It was like a story being told, not exactly music, so I didn't really pay attention. But then today it hit me. Her pose, the huge cleavage, the voice, the way she tells the story...

    IT'S ELVIRA O_o
    Meh.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    So I was afk for a minute after booting the game up yesterday and actually got to hearing a bit of the theme instead of just logging in. It was like a story being told, not exactly music, so I didn't really pay attention. But then today it hit me. Her pose, the huge cleavage, the voice, the way she tells the story...

    IT'S ELVIRA O_o
    Who?
    /characters

  3. #3
    Elemental Lord Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    8,107


    That's who.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/d4Hlj.jpg[IMG]

    That's who.
    Hm... I don't know who she is, but I know she's old now? I remember seeing her on the Grim Reaper cartoon on CartoonNetwork. :3

  5. #5
    Elemental Lord Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    8,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Hm... I don't know who she is, but I know she's old now? I remember seeing her on the Grim Reaper cartoon on CartoonNetwork. :3
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassandra_Peterson

    From 1951

  6. #6
    Epic! Deylana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    1,571
    So does anyone else get the same feeling?

    Or is the association perhaps only in my head :P
    Meh.

  7. #7
    Elemental Lord Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    8,107
    Well, I can see the connection. But it wasn't really the first thing to pop into my mind.

  8. #8

  9. #9
    Warchief sam86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    2,171
    How old are you ? I wouldn't figure that out even if they give me 50more year
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    How old are you ? I wouldn't figure that out even if they give me 50more year
    I wouldn't have figured it out too but I do know the lady he is talking about, she appeared in the Mandy and Billy show quite often.

    But I have never seen that lady's show though.

  11. #11
    Epic! Deylana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    1,571
    I'm only 22, I just have some tidbits of pop culture and a very random imagination :P

    (Also, one does not simply forget a rack like that)
    Meh.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •