Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I am very hyped about Wildstar Online

WildStar Megathread!

TERA will become Free2Play in Februari btw
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

10+ Year Old Account
    Phantasy Star Online 2 is coming out in the US soon so there IS that one as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you serious? Lol. When is there NOT half a dozen or MORE MMOs coming out? :-P It's the new craze man, everything's coming up MMOs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Wizardry Online begins on January 30. It looks quite average as far as F2P games go but I'm going to give it a try and get at least one hour's worth of entertainment out of it.

Deleted
    I've always thought Archeage looked interesting as a sandbox, but It doesn't seem to have a western release in the near future.
    Last edited by mmocfde342b214; 2013-01-21 at 08:59 PM.

Titan and the elder scrolls MMO are the only 2 big ones in the fairly near horizon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Kind of defeats the aim of MMOs for players to always be looking for the newest and latest to disappoint them. : P
    Why? I have no loyalty to a particular game, only to having "fun". I will always keep looking for a game with better graphics, gameplay and story. When I get bored or a company ignores me, I move on. If I'm paying a sub, they damn well better work for it. Fortunately, Rift does this at the moment, but no harm in looking at the latest eye-candy out there. New is better. Variety is better.

I hope they finally gave up on MMOs. At this point MMOs are turning into a bunch of uninspired copycats with questionable gameplay, designed to maximize time wasting. When MMOs decide to get back to it's core - meaningfully persistent world - I might be interested again.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...