10+ Year Old Account

Priest solo thread.

Anyone try any soloing of old content yet?

I solo'd the Plague/Arachnid quarters in Naxx10. Could do Patchwerk due to damage, and I didn't try Military quarter yet.

Also tried OS10 3D but died due to damage. I have to imagine 0D would be extremely easy.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

What talents/glyphs did you used? I suppose Dark Binding glyph is very good and also the glyph for extra armor to inner fire too..although if you have any better suggestions share :P

I am going to try Black Temple but I am afraid I could not pass from reliquary of souls due to stupid chain fear...but I ll give it a shot..
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

I can do Alsyrazor and Ony 10, those are the only two I've tried.
    Hi Sephurik

Priest soloing threads tend to be rather unpopular due to the fact that not many priests actually goes to do stuff like this, after all priests are not as viable as many other classes at it.

With that said recently I'm still farming onyxian drake, south wind drake, ashes of Alar and flametalons of alysrazor

I just soloed Hyjal but in BT I am stuck at Gurtogg...I get many debuff stacks and die eventually...and then I see this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NW-azyw1Ns someone solo him at 85!!!That was very discouraging...I killed all other bosses very very easy, and also hyjal was a walk in a park but gurtogg..does it has any trick?I see this guy running around but doesn't matter the boss is always on him and hitting him..am I missing something?
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.