Deleted

Doom Guard Info.

Hello.

A few questions about our Doomguard.

Does it update dynammicly with our buffs (If you use it, gain a Int proc, it benefits from that too?).

Does it benefit from Int, Sp, Crit, Haste, Mastery etc?

Does it benefit from buffs, or only benefit from buffs through you (Say you get Time Warp, and use it, does it get 30% haste?) - or does it have to activated and GAIN the Time Warp buff to benefit from the 30% haste.

Thanks in advance!

It should update dynamically unlike cata. It's best to cast it before heroism so it gets 100% uptime on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    Does it update dynammicly with our buffs (If you use it, gain a Int proc, it benefits from that too?).
    Yes, it does.

Does it benefit from Int, Sp, Crit, Haste, Mastery etc?
    It benefits from Int, SP and Haste for all specs, and Mastery as demonology afaik. I don't think it benefits from crit, I might be wrong.

Does it benefit from buffs, or only benefit from buffs through you (Say you get Time Warp, and use it, does it get 30% haste?) - or does it have to activated and GAIN the Time Warp buff to benefit from the 30% haste.
    It benefits from buffs through you. If you gain Time Warp then cast Doomguard, he will benefit from it as long as you have Time Warp up. You still want to cast Doomguard before Time Warp is cast to benefit from the full duration, since Doomguard lasts longer than Time Warp does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanath View Post
    I don't think it benefits from crit, I might be wrong.
    You are wrong.

Deleted
    Yes, it does.

It benefits from Int, SP and Haste for all specs, and Mastery as demonology afaik. I don't think it benefits from crit, I might be wrong.

It benefits from buffs through you. If you gain Time Warp then cast Doomguard, he will benefit from it as long as you have Time Warp up. You still want to cast Doomguard before Time Warp is cast to benefit from the full duration, since Doomguard lasts longer than Time Warp does.
    Obv mastery as demo, y.

Thanks, helped a ton!

This should make it possible to get a few extra k on Garaj/Elegon!

Hmm, it updates dynamically now? Nice to know!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    You are wrong.
    Always so polite you are.

DG does in fact benefit from crit however.

Does it Benefit from De-Buffs dynamically as well ? for Example Curse of Elements ?

Can't think of any other debuff atm D: or at least one that's different from the -8% Debuff COE Gives.

10+ Year Old Account
    This 'might' not be true. In my testing (which is limited, 10m CDs are no fun to test) it can take between 2-3+ casts for him to update heroism. This includes gaining and losing it. So you might actually get more effective use on it by popping Doomguard right when heroism is cast because he is going to then get heroism uptime + how long it takes to update that it is no longer there.

Really probably not a huge amount of difference doing it either way, just some food for thought. Just keep in mind how slow the stat updating for doomguard is.

Quote Originally Posted by 08nolanni View Post
    Does it Benefit from De-Buffs dynamically as well ? for Example Curse of Elements ?

Can't think of any other debuff atm D: or at least one that's different from the -8% Debuff COE Gives.
    CoE is 5% now and all your spells benefit from it no matter when casted. Same goes for Haunt.