Stat Weights @ 80

Casually leveling my priest up and picked up most of the MoP 409's.

As far as enchanting/reforging what would my stat weights be? Same as if I were a 90 SPriest?

For instance on the 409 gloves would 170 haste>mastery?

The stat weight will be the same based on %, rather than number.

So aim for just shy of 25% haste with shadowform. Shouldn't be hard to hit in gear like that at 80.

Deleted
    It's really hard to say. No one in lvl 90 will ever reach the amount of haste, crit and mastery you will be having by wearing MoP gear in level 80. Not only that, but you will be having acess to less abilities, and your base damage of each spell will have a different value.

My only suggestion would be to do the testing and simulation yourself, if possible.

Im on a fire mage,

with the mop items, I have 33% haste, and 66% (which is 100% due to talents iirc)

and nearly 30% mastery, pretty sure you should have about the same unless you want to reforge from crit to haste, to what ever other people say, then the rest into mastery
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

10+ Year Old Account
    For leveling general you'll want to always go with the higher ilvl gear. High ivl gear will have more Intellect and Stamina which are more important than you secondary stats.

Empirically I would say that Crit will probably be your best secondary leveling stat, followed by Haste. That's just my 2c though.

Also forgot to mention,

My sp mate uses jade spirit

But I prefer to use windsong as you can get a haste crit and mastery proc all after each other, had it a few times, and more than once each per 45 seconds, if they all pop I found the dps better than one jade spirit proc every 45 secs
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

10+ Year Old Account
    Windsong vs. Jade Spirit:

Math can be close pre/post Haste cap, but Jade Spirit will edge out Windsong. However the difference in mats is enormous and you'll want to wait to shell out for Jade Spirit until you get a good Epic weapon drop.