Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    after reading this now i'm curiosed what hey will do with next expansion, They must return legion with azshara and kul tiras, Kul'tiras is Under demon Controll i bet. we have not heard about em after warcraft 3 ))

---------- Post added 2012-10-28 at 11:43 PM ----------

If Blizzard updated Outland , Add some new content with some Dungeons and 1 flyng zone "deathwing lair anyone remember it in warcraft 2 ?" could be good

Quote Originally Posted by salamala View Post
    I don't know who this Rob is, but he has the right attitude. Instead of lying or just flat out being delusional - he admits to a fault blizzard has. He says they can be slow getting stuff out, which we all know is the case. Why are they already talking about the next expansion, like MoP is some kind of after thought of an expansion.
    Oh god, just stop. It's not a fault, Blizzard is the one who started the joke "soon". Stop trying to pounce on anything you can to hold over your head as a banner for every quibble you have with the game. They have ALWAYS been working on the next expansion at the moment the new expansion comes out, how else do you think they manage to get them out 2 years at a time? You have no freaking clue it seems what goes on behind the scenes, so don't be so quick to criticize.

---------- Post added 2012-10-28 at 02:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wraylas View Post
    Poossibly WoW: the emerald dream, then wrap it up. Or is it to soon?
    If you think WOW will ever be wrapped up while having 10 million subs, you need to get an education. And the Emerald Dream was dealt with in a book and the Cata Teldrassil quest chain. We may visit it for something, but it's not going to have it's own expansion without a lot of brand new lore. But you seem to absurdly think Blizzard isn't capable of new lore if you think anything is being wrapped up.
    Last edited by Yig; 2012-10-28 at 07:47 PM.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because a Blizzard Employee is going to say "The next WoW Expansion is going to be shit", right guys?

Hmm, I'm really curious now as to what the next one could be.

Deleted
    WoW: Misty Rises

Taking pet battles to a whole new level making the transission into Pokemon Online complete.

Well that's just fucking great. Don't tease us for something you're going tease in a year.

Deleted
    I believe Blizzard is going to pull out a LOT of resources for this next one.... I mean when do we ever get a hint hint for the next expansion THIS early?

Deleted
    Well guys, MOP was fun, prepare to grind one raid for the next year until a new expansion comes out...

Deleted
    WoW: Assembling Forces! Illidan's part of the legion + Bolvar's scourge + Alliance + Horde + Any other neutral race on Azeroth VS. the Legion. I mean, both Illidan and the Lich King in general have a score to settle with Kil'jaeden

EDIT: Ooh and Turalyon and Alleria's missing party
    Last edited by mmoc9d64d1cc31; 2012-10-28 at 07:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Killmaim Deathbringer View Post
    Because a Blizzard Employee is going to say "The next WoW Expansion is going to be shit", right guys?

Because when does any people try to say bad about their own creation? Nobody sane.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by alexday14 View Post
    Roll on the next expansion, MoP stabbed WoW in the japseye for me..
    What part? The fact that it had actual content and good raids, or the part where there are other things to do aside from sitting in Org/SW and waiting for Dragon Soul to reset?

I mean, I know Cataclysm looked super shiny and all at first, but it really had nothing of value other than Transmogrification and maybe the first tier of raiding?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    What part? The fact that it had actual content and good raids, or the part where there are other things to do aside from sitting in Org/SW and waiting for Dragon Soul to reset?

I mean, I know Cataclysm looked super shiny and all at first, but it really had nothing of value other than Transmogrification and maybe the first tier of raiding?

Transmog was a good feature. Cata had some good things but a lot of bad things. Then again no creation is perfect.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Transmog was a good feature. Cata had some good things but a lot of bad things. Then again no creation is perfect.
    Transmog didn't ship with Cata. It was added in 4.3. Who knows, maybe 5.3 will include a great feature like transmog.
    Intel i5 3470 | MSI z77a-g41 | SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6870 | Crucial Ballistix sport 8GB | OCZ Vertex 3 (90GB)

15+ Year Old Account
    It was kinda obvious they were already working on new stuff anyway, pretty sure the new level cap will be 95. Hint: http://www.wowhead.com/item=86577 and some other items that only work on targets level 94 or lower.

lol - Lets see if there will be next expansion..... Many players leaving after first month of this one. Blizzard might be trying to put up a brave face - but they are just looking silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by duster2 View Post
    lol - Lets see if there will be next expansion..... Many players leaving after first month of this one. Blizzard might be trying to put up a brave face - but they are just looking silly.

............Players leave at any expansion starts and vice versa. Stop being a negative nelly.

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Burning Legion please! Couldn't ask for anything else

Quote Originally Posted by duster2 View Post
    Where are your facts to back this up? In the first week of MoP wow gained 1 million subscribers.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/748...head-10_4_2012
    Intel i5 3470 | MSI z77a-g41 | SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6870 | Crucial Ballistix sport 8GB | OCZ Vertex 3 (90GB)

Quote Originally Posted by themightysven View Post
    Hello Kitty Friendship is magic time island

---------- Post added 2012-10-28 at 02:35 PM ----------

The Return of Kael'thelas
    World of Warcraft: Return of the Set Back

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Because when does any people try to say bad about their own creation? Nobody sane.
    Only honest ones.