Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

IF 5.2 is a Zandalari Raid..

How do you guys think that'll wrap up the story so that 5.3 is the Siege of Orgrimmar?

Every way I've thought of it makes it seem like something bad has to happen in the 2nd Major patch for the Alliance and Horde to come together to go and take down Garrosh.

Only way I really see that happening is another major patch before the Siege, causing Siege to be coming out in 5.4.

Any thoughts on how this could be accomplished in 5.2?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

If you honestly think 5.3 will be the Siege of Orgrimmar, when 5.1 is coming out 2 months after release, you need a reality check, to be perfectly honest.

5.2 will probably hit the PTR a month after 5.1, if they do stick with their schedules.

I expect this expansion to go up to at least 5.5, if not higher.

I expect 5.2 to be Zanalar/Mogu, 5.3 to be another lore patch, 5.4 to do the final head sha, 5.5 to be the calm before the storm of Ogrimmar, with 5.6 being the Siege.

Deleted
    No way to go to 5.6. I believe in 5.3.

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    If you honestly think 5.3 will be the Siege of Orgrimmar, when 5.1 is coming out 2 months after release, you need a reality check, to be perfectly honest.

5.2 will probably hit the PTR a month after 5.1, if they do stick with their schedules.

I expect 5.2 to be Zanalar/Mogu, 5.3 to be another lore patch, 5.4 to do the final head sha, 5.5 to be the calm before the storm of Ogrimmar, with 5.6 being the Siege.
    The main reason I say 5.3 may be the Siege of Orgrimmar is due to the fact on live, currently, for the 4 part Wrathion Questline, there is an achievement for each, and it ends at 5.3.

Also a lot of the people I've spoken to think 5.3 is Siege.

Which makes me wonder how the hell with this work out.

It should be noted that 5.1 wasn't going to include raid content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    How do you guys think that'll wrap up the story so that 5.3 is the Siege of Orgrimmar?

Every way I've thought of it makes it seem like something bad has to happen in the 2nd Major patch for the Alliance and Horde to come together to go and take down Garrosh.

Only way I really see that happening is another major patch before the Siege, causing Siege to be coming out in 5.4.

Any thoughts on how this could be accomplished in 5.2?
    I dont expect 5.3 to be SOO, why you ask? Im kinda certain that they will do another 5.1 type of patch that involves ALOT of story progression.

They will try and make the Zandalari raid a pretty big/huge raid (Ulduar/ ICC). Something tells me we may see another Raid aside from the Zandalari Raid, Even if its not a big ass raid, i say this because pandaria as whole still has a few major threads aside from the actual war itself. Thats my take atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by resare View Post
    It should be noted that 5.1 wasn't going to include raid content
    Yarr, I know that and that's perfectly fine.

All signs though point to the fact 5.2 is going to be opening the Island Northwest of Pandaria and it'll be a Troll Raid.

they'd serve well to have another non-raid patch which primes the Orgrimmar invasion, shows Garrosh' final spiraling out of control, the part of the story where he's retreating back to Durotar and the Horde holdouts in Kalimdor are being destroyed by the Alliance to secure zones for the final push.

If 5.2 is a Zandalari Raid...

I will like it. Chances are many people will kill themselves however; trolls are the only race to consistently have a dungeon or raid dedicated to them in each expansion since the dawn of WoW. Beating a dead horse, perhaps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post

I will like it. Chances are many people will kill themselves however; trolls are the only race to consistently have a dungeon or raid dedicated to them in each expansion since the dawn of WoW. Beating a dead horse, perhaps.
    I just never understood the people that say ''MORE TROLL RAIDS LOLZ WUT'' We havent had a freaking Troll raid since the beginning of Burning Crusade which is FOREVER. And we've had SEVERAL dragon Raids >.>, yeah it makes me kinda mad.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking at the quest achievements 'Chapter I-IV' I would say this expansion will go to 5.3. Chapter III will probably come in 5.2, and be alot of lore regarding Anduin and Wrathion. Don't think they'll add a raid in that patch unrelated to this. Obv this is pure speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post

And if you honestly believe a word Blizzard says by now concerning patching, you've got to be naive.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post

I love the trolls.

However I think if 5.2 is a Zandalari Raid, this is the last we'll see of them and any raid.

Why?

Cuz the Zandalari are the heads of the entire Troll Race.

They're the Usurpers and once I saw 4.1 with ZG and ZA, it was obvious to me once we take these guys down, no mo' tr0ll raids.

It'd be to fast to push 5.3 out with the current release speed, it'd also be to slow to only do 3 content patches. That's if mop is going to last 1.5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    And if you honestly believe a word Blizzard says by now concerning patching, you've got to be naive.
    Considering they said 5.1 AND 5.2 were in development and 5.1 would be hitting a few months after Mists, people didn't believe it, THEN 5.1 his PTR like..a month after launch, yes, I believe them.

The Zandalari raid has nothing to do with Garrosh, but with the Mogu. You know, ressurected Thunder King and stuff. Gara'jal coming back too.

The siege of Orgrimmar has been, and will be, progressed in the quests and patches. Cause you know, 5.1 will show us more about the war between Alliance and Horde.
    Seeing how we don't know anything about patch 5.2-5.x everything is possible as of now. Aka; they can make us even go back to Dragon Soul if they want that to be part of the story.

And just cause Wrathion's legendary quest goes only up to "Chapter IV: Judgement of the Black Prince", it doesn't say it has and will end in 5.3. Maybe the Judgement will be part of 5.7 for all you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    The main reason I say 5.3 may be the Siege of Orgrimmar is due to the fact on live, currently, for the 4 part Wrathion Questline, there is an achievement for each, and it ends at 5.3.

Also a lot of the people I've spoken to think 5.3 is Siege.

Which makes me wonder how the hell with this work out.
    The 3rd and 4th parts of Wrathion's questline say [Coming soon...] not [Coming soon in patch 5.1] like the Chapter Two does. So, that is merely assumption you are going on.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    The 3rd and 4th parts of Wrathion's questline say [Coming soon...] not [Coming soon in patch 5.1] like the Chapter Two does. So, that is merely assumption you are going on.
    You're correct. I'm unfortunately (I hate assuming but in this case, meh) going off what it seems to be on live. Shit may change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also it should be noted, that they have stated that the team working on 5.1 are NOT the Raid team, but a combination of people from the whole content dev team, the Raid team Ion has stated that are at THIS moment working on 5.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Also it should be noted, that they have stated that the team working on 5.1 are NOT the Raid team, but a combination of people from the whole content dev team, the Raid team Ion has stated that are at THIS moment working on 5.2.
    The Raid Team's name is Ion? Does that mean that there's multiple Raid Teams who develop the raids?