The best way to make gold with proffesions ?

Hi!
    In the last few days I farm some herbs and rocks but today when i start selling it I see that's not the most efficient way to make a gold. Everything on my server is veeery cheap;/ For example: Silkweed 34gold/stack, Green Tea Leaf 32gold/stack, Golden Lotus 93g, Ghost Iron Ore 38g/stack, living steel 360g !
    I have 2 char with herbalism,mining,jewelcrafting and alchemy. What do you think is the best way to earn some gold ?

Quote Originally Posted by duzii View Post
    Hi!
    In the last few days I farm some herbs and rocks but today when i start selling it I see that's not the most efficient way to make a gold. Everything on my server is veeery cheap;/ For example: Silkweed 34gold/stack, Green Tea Leaf 32gold/stack, Golden Lotus 93g, Ghost Iron Ore 38g/stack, living steel 360g !
    I have 2 char with herbalism,mining,jewelcrafting and alchemy. What do you think is the best way to earn some gold ?

Farm some Herbs...Fool's Cap are always good.
    Plant Songbells at your farm for Motes of Harmony and trade at least one Spirit of Harmony each day for 3 Golden Lotus.
    Make three of whatever Flask is selling the highest on your realm.
    Slow but steady profit.

Just a brief overview on some diffrent way's to make some gold

Here are a few websites/Blogs

JustMyTwoCopper.org
    TarouWowGuides.com
    http://stormspire.net/content/ (check the forums)

These 3 are good webistes/blogs with gold tips/guides and such.

Next, Try to look at your proffesion list and look at the price cost of some
    diffrent items, and compare with the selling price, if the selling price is 10-40%(Set your own prefference)
    higher than the mats cost, make the item. Now before going and making a item use your common sense
    Will this item sell? When will its price peak? Will it be easy to sell? Consider all this before
    making an item.

For example look at transmute for your alchemy

Cutting gem's with your JC (It's a bit rusty now, but can still yield some gold)

Or try to see if the Ore shuffle is profitble on your server

Another way

Now another way could be limited recipe/pet farming.

Check these 2 videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCUuqlnXeyY Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG8VtBUI820 Part 2

This way is a bit more tricky, and really depends on your server
    but can yield great profit.
    Last edited by Gnurf; 2012-10-28 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mkultra55 View Post
    Farm some Herbs...Fool's Cap are always good.
    Plant Songbells at your farm for Motes of Harmony and trade at least one Spirit of Harmony each day for 3 Golden Lotus.
    Make three of whatever Flask is selling the highest on your realm.
    Slow but steady profit.
    Yes slow very slow profit, I use my farm, farming and selling herbs but it's too slow for me ; p I need more gold ! ;D

Given the professions you've listed above I would try a few different things:

1.) Farm alot of ore:
    a.) Turn ore into bars and then transmute to:
    a.1) Trillium and sell
    a.2) Living steel and sell or turn into living steel belt buckles (BS) and sell

b.) Prospect the ore:
    b.1) Sell raw gems
    b.2) Cut the gems and sell
    b.3) Transmute the gems into better quality gems or primal diamonds via alchemy and sell

2.) Farm a lot of herbs:
    a.) Make flasks and sell
    b.) Make potions and sell
    c.) Or just sell the herbs

3.) Skip farming ore and herbs all together...buy low on the AH and flip any of the ways listed above