Deleted

Question about Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD 11

This might not be the best place to ask, but I may as well since I'm having difficulty finding the answer, and this is General discussion, so hey! here goes!

My problem is I used to record videos using fraps, I recorded them correctly and the video's themselves are fine, the frame-rates are fine, when the videos are uploaded to youtube they are completely fine. As you may not be aware all fraps files are AVI's.

The problem is Sony Vegas.

I used to be able to upload my videos via Sony Vegas, I have a registered, purchased legitimate copy of the software and It worked completely fine with fraps (Avi) recordings in the past, and DID upload them to youtube correctly!

Now they don't! Here's the problem!

1. When I IMPORT my file(s) to Sony Vegas 11 the AUDIO has the message "Stream attributes could not be determined"
    2. This means that when, IF i try to upload the video It wouldn't have any audio.
    3. On playback on Windows Media player it works fine, with audio! completely 100% fine!
    4. On playback with vegas there is NO AUDIO AT ALL.

Is this a codec problem? If so what should I do? I'm at my wits end with this.

I could always use Windows Movie Maker for the same purpose! but I'd rather use the software I PAID for that's meant to be better and more sophisticated in terms of editing video.

Try uninstall and reinstall fraps. It messes up the codecs sometimes.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.