• Fungal Abomination;
    • Giant Bone Spider;
    • Harbinger of Flame;
    • Mini Mindslayer;
    • Mr. Bigglesworth;
    • Stitched Pup;
    • Untamed Hatchling;
    • Viscidus Globule;

the funny thing is that most of these seem to be based on old raid bosses and mobs (except for bigglesworth, who's a raid critter lol)

I wonder if they'll make old bosses drop pets in order to make old raids even more popular

(also if someone can get us some screenshots from their entries on the pet journal on the PTR it would be nice )
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

The PTR is down for 5-7 hours to apply the patch.

I think these pets will be based on their bigger versions and just downsized.

Still, I love this idea!

Blizzard has also been fumbling with this idea, they admitted. They just had to find an opportunity to do this. Apparently it starts in 5.1.

The current pets seem to be vanilla themed, with Bigglesworth and Stitched Pup and all that from Naxx10/25 because the old Naxx is gone. My guess is that they might give each raid from previous expansions a pet every content patch without a raid. But that's just a guess.

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

also, take a look at this achievement:

Classic Raid Collector (New): Collect all of the battle pets listed below.

so there will be raid battle pets. and these are the classic ones.

I wonder if this means they'll bring lvl 60 naxx back somehow or if they'll just put "classic" pets in a WotLK raid lol

Cory Stockton said on Twitter that they are indeed dropping from Classic Raids. 3 in Each.
    https://twitter.com/mumper/status/260831599954911232

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    also, take a look at this achievement:

Classic Raid Collector (New): Collect all of the battle pets listed below.

so there will be raid battle pets. and these are the classic ones.

I wonder if this means they'll bring lvl 60 naxx back somehow or if they'll just put "classic" pets in a WotLK raid lol
    I think the latter. Would be cool though if Naxxramas 60 came back but I wholly doubt it. It'd also take some of the use out of [strike]auction house baron goldsink[/strike] Black Market AH.

Also, it's a shame that Lil'XT, Lil'KT and other Lil' pets from other sources are already implemented. They would've been great for this kind of thing.

I really hope the drop rates won't be skewed though. 100% drop rate means only one can get it per raid and that's good enough for me imo, even if most raids could be solo'd at this point.

I'm really excited for the BC pets, if they ever happen. maybe we'll finally get some more demonic pets. I want a succubus, a shivarra and the eredar twins :3

I'm really excited for the BC pets, if they ever happen. maybe we'll finally get some more demonic pets. I want a succubus, a shivarra and the eredar twins :3
    We have two out of three eyes (Darkmoon and Legion) now we need a C'thun eye for sure!

Also, I want a Kraken pet from SSC (Kraken in a bubble or something <3) and Lil'Vezax. Marrowgar too! Finally Bonestorm as minipet ability will make sense!

Mini Flame Leviathan is mandatory!

Quote Originally Posted by Yogg-Saron, God of Death View Post
    We have two out of three eyes (Darkmoon and Legion) now we need a C'thun eye for sure!

Also, I want a Kraken pet from SSC (Kraken in a bubble or something <3) and Lil'Vezax. Marrowgar too! Finally Bonestorm as minipet ability will make sense!

Mini Flame Leviathan is mandatory!
    marrowgar is mandatory too. even my creepy crate can bonestorm, so if we don't get the guy who invented the move, there will be blood (and frost and unholy lol)

marrowgar is mandatory too. even my creepy crate can bonestorm, so if we don't get the guy who invented the move, there will be blood (and frost and unholy lol)

I agree. That's why I said bonestorm as a minipet ability will make sense if they make a lil' Marrowgar.

Also, I wonder what Cataclysm raids will drop. TBC will drop a Lurker Below Kraken and Cataclysm the Cataclysm model kraken? Yeees please.

WotLK ToC Pet: Triffling Gnome

do et blizz

WotLK ToC Pet: Triffling Gnome

do et blizz
    I want other mini elemental lord pets. Or at least Al'akir. I mean, we have Ragnaros. Why not the rest?

Gief mini old god companion pets!!!! Would love to see Lil' Eye of C'thun for example!

Quote Originally Posted by nonamexs View Post
    Gief mini old god companion pets!!!! Would love to see Lil' Eye of C'thun for example!
    Yeah, we already have Darkmoon Eye and Eye of the Legion. Eye of C'thun next please! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Lil' Kael With a 2 turn move called "Setback"

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Quote Originally Posted by the0o View Post
    Lil' Kael With a 2 turn move called "Setback"
    talking about tempest keep makes me wonder what sorts of pets they can drop there.

al'ar - we already have the phoenix hatchling;
    loot reaver - we already have the personal world destroyer;
    kael'thas - I don't think they'll make a lil'kael. at least not outside the blizzstore lol;
    BE girl that turns into a voidwalker - well, she could drop a voidwalker pet;

At first I must admit that it was slightly disheartening seeing that these drop off the bosses but I guess it makes obtaining them tad bit more interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will not rest till Mr Bigglesworth it MMIIINNNEEEEE

please dont let these all be Blizz Store pets
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Give me Mini Sha!!!!
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Give me Mini Sha!!!!
    mini sha will have to wait till they put pets in the MoP raids lol

---------- Post added 2012-10-24 at 01:46 PM ----------

I think the PTR is up now... could someone post screenshots of the pets??

That's pretty darn cool. It's a great way to get people to do the older raids again.