Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'm in disbelief that this question would be asked. I think the answer is obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Coop/joint raids/dungeons will NEVER happen..

There isn't a single Horde player, who would sink so low, that he/she wouls heal an alliance player, or taunt off a mob, which is attacking an alliance player..
    Quote Originally Posted by DungeonMaster View Post
    Please no. That will make all the effort invested on MoP (pvp) go through the toilet.
    Quote Originally Posted by thatcrazypenguin View Post
    I wont be taking part in either, all I see is a lot of horde and alliance fairys working together skipping under the org gates hand in hand when they should be slaying one another under the COMMAND of garrosh.

traitors to the faction nothing but.

Posts like these make me want to hurt something fluffy., cute, and adorable.

But yeah....Even when We're supposed to be working together, we get quests to go and kick each other in the gonads in the same breath.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    Posts like these make me want to hurt something fluffy., cute, and adorable.

But yeah....Even when We're supposed to be working together, we get quests to go and kick each other in the gonads in the same breath.
    why? not all of us want to be best mates with the opposite faction! that to me sounds like an incredibly boring game! if thats the direction the game is going why not throw out the faction rivalry and call it the damm halliance or the aorde? One of the best things about this game for me is fighting the opposing faction, I love pvp and I love the storylines that lead in that direction, mop seemed to be the storyline to take the game back in that direction of full out horde/alliance war. Its moronic to go back on that now and do the `joke` actully your going to be working with each other again` for the final boss.

screw that shit the only way alliance rats should be handled is at the point of a sword!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thatcrazypenguin View Post
    why? not all of us want to be best mates with the opposite faction! that to me sounds like an incredibly boring game! if thats the direction the game is going why not throw out the faction rivalry and call it the damm halliance or the aorde? One of the best things about this game for me is fighting the opposing faction, I love pvp and I love the storylines that lead in that direction, mop seemed to be the storyline to take the game back in that direction of full out horde/alliance war. Its moronic to go back on that now and do the `joke` actully your going to be working with each other again` for the final boss.

screw that shit the only way alliance rats should be handled is at the point of a sword!
    Teaming up with the opposite faction to finish off a mutual enemy (Garrosh) =/= becoming best mates with the opposite faction

OT: No, I don't think there's gonna be a co-op raid. Like mentioned earlier in this thread, it's more likely that it's just a co-op raid in lore, while it's a separate raid for Horde/Alliance in the game.
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

Deleted
    Would be a complete nightmare and the epitome of griefing