Think i stuffed up =(

Howdy all,

I purchased the infinity edition pre order a few weeks back which cost me $59 but now i see a storm chaser edition going with 12 months and is much better priced - so if i brought that aswell do i get the bonuses from both pre orders =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor7782 View Post
    Howdy all,

I purchased the infinity edition pre order a few weeks back which cost me $59 but now i see a storm chaser edition going with 12 months and is much better priced - so if i brought that aswell do i get the bonuses from both pre orders =)
    I think you should contact the sellers and explain your problem

Deleted
    u nean the mount Landslider? I think yes you are gonna get the mount and title and the 12 months of gametime
    but better ask trion customer support

Just contact their customer service, if you explain that you want to buy the other version I am sure they'll refund one and charge the other if you have your card handy

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can do the 1 year $120 thing, then upgrade to Infinity Edition, which should be like $10 or $20 more. That's what several of us did, happy campers, I'll say!
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    You can do the 1 year $120 thing, then upgrade to Infinity Edition, which should be like $10 or $20 more. That's what several of us did, happy campers, I'll say!
    Yes if you do the Storm Chaser edition, it will be $20 to upgrade to the Infinity Edition.