Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    DSR50 is extremely good. Recommend it for first buy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Man i've said this in the beginning of every CoD since mw1 (except Mw3) but I really think Black ops 2 could be one of the best ones thus far!
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edison View Post
    Man i've said this in the beginning of every CoD since mw1 (except Mw3) but I really think Black ops 2 could be one of the best ones thus far!
    I'm sorry but the game has been out less then 2 hrs and you are already saying it's the best so far?

I've played a bit of MP so far, it honestly doesn't seem like anything special. Guns feel like i've had them before, kill streaks are again just a re-skin of previous CoDs. The maps aren't bad though, makes a change from shit infested swamps and deserts to actually have some city scenery for a change.

The SMGs already seem to be back to their Mw2 days. Overpowered and used by everyone. The 2nd SMG you unlock, looks a bit like a P90 but its a sandy yellow colour, is pretty much all you are seeing in Pubs atm. They kill so fast, you move fast with them, they have little recoil and fast fire-rate, Don't see why you would use anything else.

One main thing that bugged me was they seem to have actually made the spawns worse then Mw3, which I thought was humanly impossible, yet they achieved it. I have only played 2 hrs and I have been killed countless times by someone spawning right behind me. This is something CoD will never get right by the looks of it.

The menus are a little smoother then before, but seem harder to navigate. Single player is bugged from what I can tell, the NPC carrying a body get stuck near a boat. Restarted the level 3 times and the same thing happened every time, guess a patch will roll out for this or something.

It's definitely not the best CoD, but I wouldn't say it was the worse (i'm looking at you mw3). Every year they improve on the previous one, but never really give us much back in return. It's again one of those games which makes me wonder why we paid full price. It could have easily been turned into an expansion for Black ops 1 and provided exactly the same level of engagement. Then I look back and who develops it and laugh, at least the game worked this time around (Stares at black ops 1)
    Last edited by mmoca8c3a8c487; 2012-11-13 at 02:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by razorback07 View Post
    I'm sorry but the game has been out less then 2 hrs and you are already saying it's the best so far?

I've played a bit of MP so far, it honestly doesn't seem like anything special. Guns feel like i've had them before, kill streaks are again just a re-skin of previous CoDs. The maps aren't bad though, makes a change from shit infested swamps and deserts to actually have some city scenery for a change.

One main thing that bugged me was they seem to have actually made the spawns worse then Mw3, which I thought was humanly impossible, yet they achieved it. I have only played 2 hrs and I have been killed countless times by someone spawning right behind me. This is something CoD will never get right by the looks of it.

The menus are a little smoother then before, but seem harder to navigate. Single player is bugged from what I can tell, the NPC carrying a body get stuck near a boat. Restarted the level 3 times and the same thing happened every time, guess a patch will roll out for this or something.

It's definitely not the best CoD, but I wouldn't say it was the worse (i'm looking at you mw3). Every year they improve on the previous one, but never really give us much back in return. It's again one of those games which makes me wonder why we paid full price. It could have easily been turned into an expansion for Black ops 1 and provided exactly the same level of engagement. Then I look back and who develops it and laugh, at least the game worked this time around (Stares at black ops 1)
    Still isn't even out here in the east coast of U.S.

Something I've always loved about Treyarch's CoD series is that they have zombies. The multiplayer isn't as fast paced usually, and theres more 'gimmicky' things in them (such as the zip lines, etc.), as well as in my opinion, worse graphics, but the multiplayer is still fun. But yeah, zombies makes up for all of the aforementioned. I've read in a few forums that spawns and weapon damage is a little ludicrous, any thoughts?

EDIT: Just read about your comments on spawns, but what about weapon damage?
    Call me House.

Deleted
    Sad to hear about the spawns still being messed up. Annoys me to no end in mw3 when you get instantly spawn killed 3 times in a row.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trogdora View Post
    To hard to say tbh, the 1st class you get is an assault/smg hybrid class. You kill incredibly quick with it, 2-3 hits was a kill but now I have made a custom class and added perks, i seem to kill about the same as black ops 1. Hit reg is a bit iffy but it's better then mw3 at least. I guess as more perks become available this will be easy to judge.

Some of the absolute best features though are support things actually giving points. If someone killed an enemy while you have a UAV up, you get exp. About time they gave some use to people using UAV.
    Last edited by mmoca8c3a8c487; 2012-11-13 at 02:56 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yourcatdead View Post
    So I'm about 4 hours away and haven't found this out.

Can you still do the running drop thing (i.e - one of the best things in BO1)?

Personally since CoD4 I've been looking towards Treyarch to deliver a better multiplayer experience. Seems like IW (since CoD4) focuses more on the regular mode player, and singleplayer. As a Hardcore playlist player - Treyarch usually delivers. Hardcore ricochet hopefully isn't in BO2, is it?
    Yep you can still dolphin dive.

The game for once is actually quiet well optimized too. I'm playing from my laptop atm (i3 2.1ghz 330m nvidia, 8gb ram) and i'm getting solid 60fps. It feels even smoother then CoD4.
    Last edited by mmoca8c3a8c487; 2012-11-13 at 03:14 AM.

Deleted
    Good to hear. How about ricochet in hardmodes?
    I don't do them, i play casually so only really play dom/tdm.

Deleted
    SMG's feel a little bit too strong tho.

While I haven't been able to get the game (won't for a while), the game itself is amazing. The choices you make and your actions matter in the game. You're able to actually choose what happens, and change the ending. The ending itself (only saw 1) was amazing and shocking at the same time. The new "toys" you get to have in game are awesome and look fun. In my honest opinion, the campaign is the best in the CoD series and it will only get better in zombies.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Guys, is it just me or are the graphics kinda crap on the PS3? It feels like playing an old game..

10+ Year Old Account
    Can anyone tell me if i can play Multiplayer split screen on Xbox360?

If so, can i play splitscreen online iswell so a mate of mine can play with me on xboxlive

Thanks

Deleted
    I'm not really liking it so far. Played for about 2 hours and I'm not itching to go back, which is strange.

I'll try the campaign for a change and come back to the MP later.

The one thing that impressed me so far is map design and more vertical layers.

Deleted
    omg this game is so great, it feels like the skill cap of the game has really increased by like 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% and it feels so fresh, never seen any game like this before, feels like the cod ppl have really done it this time!!

Bigger maps for zombies? Bullshit shits not even as big as veruckt? I bought it for zombies, and honestly. Im conflicted to know if I know it or not. Tranzit was big map, But the bus moves far to fast for you to experience the areas.

They false advertised alot of the crap, the maps are smaller then the smallest map for World at war, The amount of zombies you get by round 25 isn't even worth talking about. It's just... Not even close to how the advertised it when they announced it. Honestly I wanna return the game and get something else or money back at this momment.
    The only 8players we have is 4vs4vs zombies, not 8vs Zombies like many hoped, Shits a disappoint I'd rather play WAW and Black OPs. I LOVE The guns thou.

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdora View Post
    Still isn't even out here in the east coast of U.S.

Something I've always loved about Treyarch's CoD series is that they have zombies. The multiplayer isn't as fast paced usually, and theres more 'gimmicky' things in them (such as the zip lines, etc.), as well as in my opinion, worse graphics, but the multiplayer is still fun. But yeah, zombies makes up for all of the aforementioned. I've read in a few forums that spawns and weapon damage is a little ludicrous, any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    While I haven't been able to get the game (won't for a while), the game itself is amazing. The choices you make and your actions matter in the game. You're able to actually choose what happens, and change the ending. The ending itself (only saw 1) was amazing and shocking at the same time. The new "toys" you get to have in game are awesome and look fun. In my honest opinion, the campaign is the best in the CoD series and it will only get better in zombies.
    Yea, Zombies sucks this time around...
    Last edited by Burnick; 2012-11-13 at 10:59 AM.

Deleted
    One question, I got this for the pc and it will be here in about an hour or so, but my comp doesn't have a DVD drive. Is there a code to put into steam for the download or do I have to find my DVD drive?

Had it since Friday, gotta say, the story is absolute balls. Seriously, atrocious. For anyone who completes the final mission, wait for around 5 minutes after credits have finished. /cringe

Multiplayer is just as expected, some far too OP weapons, lots of campers.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    One question, I got this for the pc and it will be here in about an hour or so, but my comp doesn't have a DVD drive. Is there a code to put into steam for the download or do I have to find my DVD drive?
    Can't say for certain, but I did that with Black Ops 1. My dvd was not reading, so I went to activate product on Steam and inserted the CD key and downloaded it that way.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

Deleted
    Sigh. Just got the game.

Hardcore playlist only has TDM, FFA, S&D, and CTF.

Believe it or not Treyarch, just because we play in the Hardcore playlist doesn't mean we don't like other game types.
    that is really annoying, I only play hardcore as well, but for some reason dev think that means we only like Tdm. My favourite game type is domination, sad to see we can't do that in hardcore mode.
    alos, on hardcore is it ricochet damage?

For everyone and anyone who is buying this for Nazi zombies like I did DON'T DO IT. You will be EXTREMELY disappointed. By round 25 you are getting the same amount of zombies as you would at round 10 in world at war. And the maps are OMG SO SMALL It's not even worth it... Seriously, one map is the Black ops 2 version of Nacht der toten... Actually it's smaller. thats pretty sad.