Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollshape View Post
    Guys, is it just me or are the graphics kinda crap on the PS3? It feels like playing an old game..
    The PS3 and Xbox 360's technology has been the same for years and years.

It's not going to improve until they release a new console.

Deleted
    Halo 4 disagrees. They managed to make that one look stellar on this old generation. Don't see why they couldn't improve with Black Ops 2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekadez View Post
    Halo 4 disagrees. They managed to make that one look stellar on this old generation. Don't see why they couldn't improve with Black Ops 2.
    Tbh, I thought blops 2 had a halo type style to it. It feels new but after about 30 mins of playing, the typical old shit comes back. Panic knifing, campers, Kids with mics (already).

That said, and taking into account my previous posts, I'm enjoying it more then I did blops 1 and mw3, it does feel fresh for a while. Although anyone that pre-ordered blops 2 for nuketown should be dissapointed as the remake of nuketown kinda sucks, feels cluttered now, and its only playable from it's own seperate game mode which is weird?

Deleted
    I haven't played CoD since the first Black Ops mostly because it was the same recipe over and over, this however looks new. Thing is, I've only ever played it on my Xbox360 which I sold 6 months ago. Is anyone playing it on PC? I've heard a lot about hackers and stuff on the PC version, how is it?

Deleted

i think thats becuase halo is only made for xbox, its optimized brilliantly for xbox hardware, whereas CoD is probably made for pc and then console after.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Proxeneta View Post
    I haven't played CoD since the first Black Ops mostly because it was the same recipe over and over, this however looks new. Thing is, I've only ever played it on my Xbox360 which I sold 6 months ago. Is anyone playing it on PC? I've heard a lot about hackers and stuff on the PC version, how is it?
    I'm on PC atm and it's really to early too tell. Of course there will be private hacks for it already available but it will be a week or so (guessing) before public hacks are wide spread.

Deleted
    on pc is it dedicated servers? i hope it is because its a lot easier to avoid hackers on dedicated servers as the admin can just kick them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i think thats becuase halo is only made for xbox, its optimized brilliantly for xbox hardware, whereas CoD is probably made for pc and then console after.
    Sounds reasonable.

I purchased it on the 360 in the end, if only because the amount of people playing CoD on PC is appalling. Used to meet the same guys in Hardcore gamemodes all the time.

Deleted
    Sounds reasonable.

I purchased it on the 360 in the end, if only because the amount of people playing CoD on PC is appalling. Used to meet the same guys in Hardcore gamemodes all the time.

i usually prefer the game on PC, but all my friends play it on xbox so i always buy xbox games :<

on xbox are their many people with mics? so far from playing halo i haven't come across many people using mics.

Ok so the big question is... is it worth purchasing on the xbox 360? Being that I was one of the minority that did enjoy BO1 and I don't rly care for mw3 but I did enjoy mw2 so do you think it would be enjoyable for me?

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    on pc is it dedicated servers? i hope it is because its a lot easier to avoid hackers on dedicated servers as the admin can just kick them
    There are dedicated servers, but they are operated by Activision. From what I have been reading, there isn't a server browser.

Unfortunately, this setup does little to combat hackers in the immediate.

Deleted
    Lil off-topic question, does anyone know how long it usually take for steam to reply a question regarding accounts?

Been playing it since last night (yay VPN) and I think it's one of the better COD installments.

The maps are fresh and feel quite balanced.
    The weapons are basically just graphically different versions I'm already used to so that's not bad and hell, they look cool and animate well on fire/reloads.
    The new tools are fun and seem OP right now.
    The lack of Pro Perks is kind of odd but the wildcards make up for it.
    Wildcard builds are going to be awesome.
    Graphically it looks way better than the previous installments (PC).
    The sounds are really a step up compared to MW3 (explosions and voices/effects while indoors for example).

After about 8 hours into MP I'm very happy with my purchase. I'm going to enjoy it until it becomes hack ridden or they add dedicated servers with admins that are present to kick hackers.

Deleted

Overview of the PDW-57. It's a super strong SMG and you should play it before it gets nerfed!

Quote Originally Posted by Olli View Post

Overview of the PDW-57. It's a super strong SMG and you should play it before it gets nerfed!
    Yes it's powerful. So is the MP7. They are both ridiculously powerful considering they are early unlocks.

The way the maps are, you can avoid long line of sites and stay in range of sags/shotguns being deadly easily.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    Yes it's powerful. So is the MP7. They are both ridiculously powerful considering they are early unlocks.

The way the maps are, you can avoid long line of sites and stay in range of sags/shotguns being deadly easily.
    I find them a tad too strong. Just made a quick video so everybody would know of this gun!

^ includes Mendez and Woods from the game, its pretty awesome lol

Deleted
    One question. How -are- the maps?

Do they suffer from the MW3 problem of really short lines of sight and tight corners or do they lean more towards the MW2 maps, a large size and a decent mix of short and long lines of sight?

Because I cannot even vocalise how much I despised MW3's maps. MW2 had the perfect maps in my opinion :/

Black Ops ones weren't bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    i got BO2 today on steam (digital deluxe) and am confused about zombie mode. how to i even play it? theres no "play" option on that menu. sorry if im incredibly noobish. this is actually the first COD game i have owned lol.

Quote Originally Posted by randomone05 View Post
    i got BO2 today on steam (digital deluxe) and am confused about zombie mode. how to i even play it? theres no "play" option on that menu. sorry if im incredibly noobish. this is actually the first COD game i have owned lol.
    You get 3 installs of BO2, you probably just installed the single player version. Check your non-installed/installed category for the Zombie & Multiplayer versions.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance