Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    Hardcore is cool, it's like a whole different game. I get called a "wall banger" a lot in HC though simply because I always pursue a target I've shot at that takes cover. Except in HC it gets you a kill more often than not.

Still though, most of my homies play core tdm/kc so I stick to that to stay sharp.

And after a long time of deliberating with myself about using the Kap40 (since it kills me so often) I gave it a go.....

It's completely overpowered, especially in the hands of someone who is decent at the run and gun. That gun kills in like 1-2 rounds and if you ADS it produces headshots like magic. Here is a clip of how broke it is when someone as average as me uses it -
    Akimbo KAP-40s are even worse, but I prefer the Tac-Knife so I can do silent kills, but yes pistols are extremely powerful, both the Kap-40, the B3R (3 round) and the first one is actually very good (two bullet kills chest and up) if you have a trigger finger.

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Akimbo KAP-40s are even worse, but I prefer the Tac-Knife so I can do silent kills, but yes pistols are extremely powerful, both the Kap-40, the B3R (3 round) and the first one is actually very good (two bullet kills chest and up) if you have a trigger finger.
    Yeah the 5-7 is nasty but I'm not a huge fan of the B3R honestly.

I tried akimbo Kap40 for like one round and didn't really like it. I use ADS quite a lot with it and missing that key element made me not care for the extra bullets.

I tried akimbo Kap40 for like one round and didn't really like it. I use ADS quite a lot with it and missing that key element made me not care for the extra bullets.
    Hey Justin did you see this easter egg yet?

The B3R shoots as fast and hits harder than the Chicom CQB, which is a very strong gun.

Hey guys,

Today I made my first Black ops 2 emblem and I thought it would be nice to share it with you. As an admirer Panerai and haute horlogerie in general, my first choice was pretty obvious. Enjoy!

Rolex Submariner emblem:

Last edited by nocturnus; 2013-01-23 at 04:22 PM.

Black Ops 2 is BAD!

<Infracted: Please post constructively>
    Last edited by Azuri; 2013-01-25 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kram112 View Post
    Black Ops 2 is BAD!
    maybe you're just bad at it?

anyway, how can i get the nuketown map on xbox? i didnt buy special edition that came with it.
    Too cool for a signature

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post

anyway, how can i get the nuketown map on xbox? i didnt buy special edition that came with it.
    Don't think you can, was a pre-order thing only.
    Moosie <After Hours> : Feral / Restoration

It was a 'pre-order bonus'. I would imagine you can buy it as DLC but I've not looked.

I can get it on steam if i upgrade to the digital collectors edition.

Awesome easter egg on Nuketown

Here is what I have been seeing lately -

Getting mighty tired of it. Can't wait for PC DLC so there will be less hackers.

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    Hey guys,

Today I made my first Black ops 2 emblem and I thought it would be nice to share it with you. As an admirer Panerai and haute horlogerie in general, my first choice was pretty obvious. Enjoy!

Rolex Submariner emblem:

Nice videos man, here's my Bo2 Emblems:

COD black ops 2 bad?

Take the time watch the video then tell me what you think about the lag compensation in the game. I feel its way to strong once again proving cod is really about the underskilled players being given a better chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Milkshake86 View Post
    Take the time watch the video then tell me what you think about the lag compensation in the game. I feel its way to strong once again proving cod is really about the underskilled players being given a better chance.
    I watched the video and I dont see the correlation between your comment and the film. The video shows a guy using one of the hardest hitting weapons in the game to kill really bad players. Also, that shit was filmed on xbox where friction targeting negates any and all argument about kill compensations.

Honestly I die from bullshit and I get bullshit kills but the amount of normal deaths and kills far outweigh the dumb. And it's once in twenty or so maps will I have a lag issue. When it happens I leave the match and it's gone by next map start. Furthermore, the amount of "unskilled" players out numbers the actually "skilled" players in a COD game at all times. If you are truly skilled then you can wipe the floor with the noobs regardless of lag compensation almost every time. I know, I see it happen to me by badasses. I think the AVERAGE player who is just decent at the game is the one killing the players when it comes to compensation happening.

Also, the only real complaint I have on lag is replays. The replays are so lagged that half the time it looks shady as fuck.
    Last edited by JustintimeSS; 2013-02-17 at 03:55 PM.

I watched the video and I dont see the correlation between your comment and the film. The video shows a guy using one of the hardest hitting weapons in the game to kill bad players.

Honestly I die from bullshit and I get bullshit kills but the amount of normal deaths and kills far outweigh the dumb. And it's once in twenty or so maps will I have a lag issue. When it happens I leave the match and it's gone by next map start. Furthermore, the amount of "unskilled" players out numbers the actually "skilled" players in a COD game at all times. If you are truly skilled then you can wipe the floor with the noobs regardless of lag compensation almost every time. I know, I see it happen to me by badasses. I think the AVERAGE player who is just decent at the game is the one killing the players when it comes to compensation happening.

Also, the only real complaint I have on lag is replays. The replays are so lagged that half the time it looks shady as fuck.
    The peacekeeper one of the hardest hitting guns, its the weakest of the SMGs but the most accurate, it isnt a knock down weapon. Secondly if you can't see how bad the aim is did you really watch the film? The game is giving kills away, no game of the sales level or supposed finesse has anywhere near this poor of hit detection and lag compensation. Now lag compensation works w/ hit detection in FPS games, but its not supposed to support 100ms+ pings like this does.

Lag issues and lag compensation are completely different, and if you watch the kills 90% of them are not anywhere near target. As it stands now you have over half a second of lag compensation which in essence in terms of gaming enhances the size of a hitbox during movement, its way to severe in COD, and I havent even started with the developers finally admitting the Headshot kills take 2-3 shots w/ anything not labeled a sniper rifle.

To the Killcam statements, the kill cams show what the game saw when he killed you, the shady kills you speak of were that shady. Think of those times you run around a corner and get 3 hit markers np and then 1 shot killed, but the killcam shows him unloading his weapon when all he showed on your screen was a single shot, this is the lag compensation.
    Last edited by Milkshake86; 2013-02-17 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Milkshake86 View Post
    The peacekeeper one of the hardest hitting guns, its the weakest of the SMGs but the most accurate, it isnt a knock down weapon. Secondly if you can't see how bad the aim is did you really watch the film? The game is giving kills away, no game of the sales level or supposed finesse has anywhere near this poor of hit detection and lag compensation. Now lag compensation works w/ hit detection in FPS games, but its not supposed to support 100ms+ pings like this does.

Lag issues and lag compensation are completely different, and if you watch the kills 90% of them are not anywhere near target. As it stands now you have over half a second of lag compensation which in essence in terms of gaming enhances the size of a hitbox during movement, its way to severe in COD, and I havent even started with the developers finally admitting the Headshot kills take 2-3 shots w/ anything not labeled a sniper rifle.

To the Killcam statements, the kill cams show what the game saw when he killed you, the shady kills you speak of were that shady. Think of those times you run around a corner and get 3 hit markers np and then 1 shot killed, but the killcam shows him unloading his weapon when all he showed on your screen was a single shot, this is the lag compensation.
    Watched it again. He was getting hit markers on target. The lag comp only looked funny a few times when he jerked around his aiming to hit moving targets and even then, the bad players he was against just stopped moving so he could finish them off. The Peacemaker, which I haven't used yet, seems average to me. I mistook it for another weapon when I said hardest hitting.

The people he was playing were terrible. He was putting 4+ rounds into most targets before they went down, which is what the peacemaker does. Other guns kill faster either because they shoot faster or because they hit harder, but acting like the peacemaker won't put people down is foolish. The few times he put less than that into people they could very well have been hurt previously. It isn't as if we saw their killcams and know they weren't red before he started firing at them. He also clearly has FMJ on and I would guess extended clip.

I do agree that the host compensation is there, I do much better when I'm 4 barring but not host as opposed to when I'm host.

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    The people he was playing were terrible. He was putting 4+ rounds into most targets before they went down, which is what the peacemaker does. Other guns kill faster either because they shoot faster or because they hit harder, but acting like the peacemaker won't put people down is foolish. The few times he put less than that into people they could very well have been hurt previously. It isn't as if we saw their killcams and know they weren't red before he started firing at them. He also clearly has FMJ on and I would guess extended clip.

I do agree that the host compensation is there, I do much better when I'm 4 barring but not host as opposed to when I'm host.
    The problem is 4 bar means nothing in this game. I know the older COD's Blops and Mw2 it did have a meaning but atm unless you are 2 bar its not a reliable source, the compensation is way too strong. Peacekeeper is actually a wet noodle in terms of damage its more similar to the M27 than anything else, only offering it has is less impact on peripheral vision when ADS. The gun in question was Extended mag stock, no FMJ, and it is arguable that no extended mags and you will never go more than 1-1 in terms of KDR as the PK just does not have the power to roll people.

Hosting has a lot to do with the game and how it prioritizes the hosts outgoing information, I do notice as host I die faster than anything, but if im not host its not an issue. The problem is I notice these giveaway kills from my own pov, not just others. It is just gross to get a W like that. The video is also from the theater which is killcam data not screencapture of the player, all of this footage would have looked more or less precise in multiple instances. I'd also note on the playing against terrible players remark that the team was losing the entire game only to make a skin of the teeth comeback. It just isn't an argument Blops2 has too much lee way on the aim situation.