Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Puella Magi Madoka Magica thread!

Aw yeah, that's right! It's time to fight witches, and get bitches!

Let's get right down to it, why is Kyouko the best magical girl?

That's an easy one. She's not because she is not Sayaka.

I said best not worst. JK I actually like Sayaka, she gets the best art.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I said best not worst. JK I actually like Sayaka, she gets the best art.
    Well of course. It's because she is the best. Kyouko is pretty great too.

Homura, on the other hand, is a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Homura, on the other hand, is a bitch.
    Homu isn't a bitch. ;_;

Homu isn't a bitch. ;_;
    Sure she is. Everything she does is for Madoka. She makes it perfectly clear that she doesn't care about any of the other girls' well-being, despite the fact that she can save them all from that fate. Not to mention she has no personality in the beginning and refuses to tell them anything at all, ignoring everyone but Madoka and only telling her "this cute little cat-thing that isn't doing anything wrong to you right now is something you shouldn't listen to and should let me kill it only because i want to."

Sure she is. Everything she does is for Madoka. She makes it perfectly clear that she doesn't care about any of the other girls' well-being, despite the fact that she can save them all from that fate. Not to mention she has no personality in the beginning and refuses to tell them anything at all, ignoring everyone but Madoka and only telling her "this cute little cat-thing that isn't doing anything wrong to you right now is something you shouldn't listen to and should let me kill it only because i want to."
    You have to consider everything she went through, she tried reasoning with the girls, and I can see why she'd feel no attachment t to the other girls with all the timelines she had been through with them, caring about their well being AS well as Madoka's would of been an impossible task, she would of turned into a witch very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    Homura is clearly the superior magical girl.

Is the manga any worthwhile? Is it translated to english?
    It's okay, but without the trippy Shaft visuals and the soundtrack and the fact that it was rushed sort of left a sour taste in my mouth. Mami's death in the manga was pretty glorious though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mami was always my favourite with those guns.
    That and the way Kyubey would just stare into your soul O.O

15+ Year Old Account
    Mami Fan Club represent.

Mami wished for her mammies. The mammies are a lie.

You have to consider everything she went through, she tried reasoning with the girls, and I can see why she'd feel no attachment t to the other girls with all the timelines she had been through with them, caring about their well being AS well as Madoka's would of been an impossible task, she would of turned into a witch very quickly.
    Timeline after timeline she grew to not even bother with anyone but Madoka when none of them are the same in each one. It's not an impossible task. She's skilled enough to kill witches quickly and considering that worrying so much over Madoka had little effect on her soul gem, it's doubtful 4 others would as well. And even at that, with everything she went through to get to the current line, she said she would go through again and again until she could save only Madoka. Killing Kyubey would have indirectly helped Sayaka, yes, but not Mami or Kyouko. Not that they made any difference to her.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    Mami Fan Club represent.
    [img]http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2fubySh7t1rrog1ro1_1280.jpg[img]
    "Mami's mammies transcend space and time. They have achieved a zen. A state of perfection which even Homura's time traveling cannot alter."
    Last edited by Skelington; 2012-05-11 at 10:10 PM.

15+ Year Old Account

Its so hard not to buy the Figma and Nendoroid Madoka figures
    But i know once i buy them i wont be able to stop and will have to buy them for all the series i love

Also Digglett that sig is horrible!
    Last edited by -Ethos-; 2012-05-11 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    Its so hard not to buy the Figma and Nendoroid Madoka figures
    But i know once i buy them i wont be able to stop and will have to buy them for all the series i love

Also Digglett that sig is horrible!
    I knew you'd hate it!

I want a figure too, possibly all of them. :<<

15+ Year Old Account
    Ive started to notice an increase in the disturbing trend of Madoka Crossplay and it really bothers me.
    Boys cant be magical girls!

Last edited by -Ethos-; 2012-05-12 at 12:28 AM.

Best Mami cosplay.

---------- Post added 2012-05-11 at 10:13 PM ----------

Timeline after timeline she grew to not even bother with anyone but Madoka when none of them are the same in each one. It's not an impossible task. She's skilled enough to kill witches quickly and considering that worrying so much over Madoka had little effect on her soul gem, it's doubtful 4 others would as well. And even at that, with everything she went through to get to the current line, she said she would go through again and again until she could save only Madoka. Killing Kyubey would have indirectly helped Sayaka, yes, but not Mami or Kyouko. Not that they made any difference to her.
    Madoka was her only real friend though, Sayaka made no effort to be friends with Homura, from the get go she didn't really like her and was questioning her helping them. I would say it is impossible, considering how much trouble she had saving Madoka from her fate, which she never really even accomplished.

Deleted
    Who HOMU here?

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Who HOMU here?

15+ Year Old Account
    ahahahahahahahhaahahaha
    oh my god that was amazing.