How Obese are you?

I was reading about the % of ppl who game and how most of them are in the obese category :/..

How obese are you

1. 10-25lbs over.

2. 25-50lbs over.

3. 50-100lbs over.

4. 100+ overweight.

I'm not sure how this pertains to WoW general discussion?

Honestly, that's just some fox media sterotype. Yeah some people that play might be overweight but as a majority, we're all pretty normal. :b

As for me, I'm adding on option 5. BMI is normal, not overweight

I'm 5'11'' and weigh 120 =\

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandaemic View Post
    Honestly, that's just some fox media sterotype. Yeah some people that play might be overweight but as a majority, we're all pretty normal. :b

As for me, I'm adding on option 5. BMI is normal, not overweight
    Especially as the BMI doesnt really apply to those on the weird ends of the spectrum. Like those whose weight would make them Obese, but when you look at them thats the last thing you think due to body type.

Anyways Im about 30 lbs overweight. Trying to lose it, but my bf is the exact opposite of me (he's extremely skinny) so its a delicate balance of me losing weight while he gains some.

Well, first off, 10-25 lbs overweight is NOT considered obese. 25-50 might not even be, I'm not sure. That being said, I'm morbidly obese at 150lbs + overweight. I'm also trying to correct this fact, I've lost almost 50 pounds in the past 3 months. It sucks losing weight, but it also sucks not being able to walk up stairs without having a heart attack.

Last time I checked I was 30lbs underweight and have been like that since I was 15, doesnt matter what or how much I eat

Quote Originally Posted by Felixphaeton View Post
    I'm 5'11'' and weigh 120 =\
    I hope you are a female model. Otherwise wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by nerzhul View Post
    I was reading about the % of ppl who game and how most of them are in the obese category :/..

How obese are you

1. 10-25lbs over.

2. 25-50lbs over.

3. 50-100lbs over.

4. 100+ overweight.
    I am an amateur bodybuilder and boxer, and still play WoW.

You can see my facebook here:

https://www.facebook.com/leong.konst

Last time I checked I stood at 9% body fat.
    Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

I'm 8% body fat and do p90x 6 days a week. A few years ago when I was starting to get into wow i was 185 and i think that is a bit overweight on the BMI scale im 5'11. Now im 160 ... feels much better and i dont look so round

Quote Originally Posted by jbhasban View Post
    I hope you are a female model. Otherwise wtf.
    ^ Jesus Christ that's scary to think about.

I'm 5'8" and 155. Take into account I'm a lot of muscle but, yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    I'm underweight by a fair amount. =I

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how you don't have an option for "not obese," or even, "underweight."

I'm probably about 15 lbs. more than I'd like to be right now, but I don't fall into the obese category. I weigh 235 lbs, and "perfect" BMI for me is around 220 lbs. I'm 6'5".
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Especially as the BMI doesnt really apply to those on the weird ends of the spectrum. Like those whose weight would make them Obese, but when you look at them thats the last thing you think due to body type.

Anyways Im about 30 lbs overweight. Trying to lose it, but my bf is the exact opposite of me (he's extremely skinny) so its a delicate balance of me losing weight while he gains some.
    Right! I'm a little big boned so to some I appear like a bigger guy. But I eat right, do my old lacrosse work-outs, etc.

@Youvegotfail: Keep up the great work then! If you ever need some motivation check out towelliee on Twich.tv ; He's doing something similar

I ate an entire pig this morning.

Um im 15, 6.1 and I weigh 110 pounds.. I am calcium deficient so im not Obese

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think this is an acceptable topic. Obesity is a very sensitive subject and creating a thread that is, to us, designed to make fun of those who are overweight isn't appropriate. Nevermind the assertion that "most people who game are obese"