Deleted

Good PvP servers in EU

I just came back after a 10 month break from the game and I am currently lvling my paladin and wondering what EU servers are currently good for pvp and by good for pvp I mean decent for finding reasonably skilled players for both arena and RBGs, seeing as the server I am on atm is as dead as a desert.

PS. I am playing ally atm and would like suggestions on the ally side of things seeing as it costs a lot to both server swap and faction change.

Outland, but you'll be back here in a few days complaining that you can't log in or you're too laggy. Everyone who comes here to ask the same question gets the same answer, so EVERYONE transfers there for PvP. Hence why big servers keep getting bigger, because players are stupid.

Deleted
    Sylvanas is another good alliance server, it's not as full as outland but there's still shit loads of good PvP players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde:

Stormscale (Heavy Population)
    Outland (Population borderline capacity)

Alliance:

Outland (Population borderline capacity)
    Sylvanas (Medium Population)

Deleted
    Thanks for all the replys! So far from what I can see Sylvanas seems to be the place to go for me seeing I just like other ppl dont like lagging like a mad mofo. I dont know much about Sylvanas whats the BG that the server is in like ? que times for grinding that honor gear etc (would be nice to know if i should gear honor gear on current server wich is on blackout of if I should move as soon as I hitt 90).
    Last edited by mmoc27711a7cd8; 2012-10-30 at 12:16 AM. Reason: missspell