Poll: Favorite Zelda Game

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Majora's Mask. SS and OoT are pretty close.

I voted Links Awakening, my second game boy game, and basically my first introduction to an Action RPG ever. Then I bought FF Adventure and it was downhill from there.

I likd Ocarina of Time alot too, but wasn't a huge fan of LttP because it was not as memorable for me. At the time I was playing Secret of Evermore, Secret of Mana, and LttP. The other two really overshadowed it imho.

The Faces of Evil. Jokes besides:

A Link to the Past wins this big time. I don't really find the 3D games near as good as the 2D ones. The 2D ones are extremely good (except for Zelda 2, it wasn't bad, but it didn't keep up to the standard), and chosing from the 2D games A Link to the Past is an obvious winner. It's a game I wish never ended.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2012-10-29 at 07:08 PM.

Deleted
    I have never played and enjoyed a zelda game after i played the first one so, that is my answer

Deleted
    Ocarina of time was my favorite but A link to the past comes close though:P

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    I have played almost all of them, but my favored will all ways be my first. Link to the Past. Even compared to the games of to day I still say it is one of the best games ever.

Deleted
    Going to say Twilight Princess, loved the atmosphere.
    Only part I didn't like so much was the wolf parts.

Majora's Mask second.

Wind Waker, hands down. I have never had much fun going to all the different little islands and doing fun stuff all over the place. Also the graphic style is amazing.

Deleted
    For me it's definitely Ocarina of Time.
    But I think Twilight Princess comes pretty close and A Link to the Past isn't bad either.

The rest just didn't really stick with me. Somehow I just couldn't get into Majora's Mask because I kept getting lost in the first town where every quarter looks alike.
    And I haven't played Skyward Sword so I can't judge that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a really hard question for me. I am a big fan of the franchise and have loved pretty much all of the games that I played (I haven't played any of the handheld ones except Oracle of Ages/Seasons). I suppose if I had to pick I would say Skyward Sword (although this might just be because it is the freshest in my mind) followed by A Link to the Past, and Majora's Mask edging out Ocarina of Time just barely because I loved collecting masks (I would go out of my way to get every mask as soon as possible, foregoing story progression). I think I need to go back and replay Twilight Princess though. I died in the Cave of Ordeals 35 or 40 floors in and got discouraged, which resulted in me never actually fully beating the game.
    Last edited by Teremett; 2012-10-29 at 10:09 PM.

1. A link to the Past
    2. Ocarina of Time
    3. Wind Waker
    4. Majora's Mask

A link to the past because I've rerun it like 7 times and it was the first Zelda I got hooked on. Ocarina is just because it was revolutionary at the time with the 3D. Wind Waker because, I don't know. It was just great and original in it's own style with Hyrule being under the sea and such, and the graphics. I never finished Majora's Mask, my game disc glitched right before the water temple and I didn't cba to get a new one and redo it up to that part =/
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ealar/advanced

Raid Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/pappahealar

Guild Website: http://www.excesse-guild.net/ (Dismissed and seized raiding early 2011, March.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teremett View Post
    This is a really hard question for me. I am a big fan of the franchise and have loved pretty much all of the games that I played (I haven't played any of the handheld ones except Oracle of Ages/Seasons). I suppose if I had to pick I would say Skyward Sword (although this might just be because it is the freshest in my mind) followed by A Link to the Past, and Majora's Mask edging out Ocarina of Time just barely because I loved collecting masks (I would go out of my way to get every mask as soon as possible, foregoing story progression). I think I need to go back and replay Twilight Princess though. I died in the Cave of Ordeals 35 or 40 floors in and got discouraged, which resulted in me never actually fully beating the game.
    Love your Avatar (yes with a capital A if you get the reference).

I've watched Skyward Sword be played by NintendoCapriSun but it just seems to easy and you're babyed through it, especially with Fi (I think that's her name). I guess I also compare it to Wind Waker because it has that huge open world feel but in actuality the sky is actually kind of small in comparison to Wind Waker's ocean. It just seemed a bit to easy for a Zelda game but then again I wasn't the one solving the puzzles.
    Hey everyone

Id have to say OoT, but followed very closely by Majoras Mask.

10+ Year Old Account
    Skyward Sword is the best. Anything else is nostalgia.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Skyward Sword is the best. Anything else is nostalgia.
    If I was going on nothing but nostalgia, I would have picked ALttP, so yeah.. no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time and A Link to the Past are the bests
    Qui a rejeté son démon nous importune avec ses anges.
    -Henri Michaux

I love all of them for different reasons, except for the few I haven't played (1&2, and the Four Swords games) and Link to the Past (just couldn't get into it for some reason). A few months ago I would've said Skyward Sword was the best, but looking back it does have some pretty big flaws. I still love it, but not quite as much now that the hype of a new Zelda game has died down. I think I'll have to go with Ocarina, and only partly because of nostalgia. It's the one game I never really get tired of playing, no matter how many times I've done it. I know every dungeon in that game off by heart, but I still enjoy every second of it.

Ocarina of Time for me. I just loved that game, followed very closely by Majoras Mask. Just great overall games.

Wind Waker and Majora's Mask ties for first out of the console games (siding more towards WW), Oracle of Seasons/Ages was the best handheld title by a landslide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Skyward Sword then Ocarina of Time

I absolutely hated Majora's Mask, having to "restart" the game was such a pain in the ass.