Poll: Favorite Zelda Game

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Majora's Mask is hands down the best game in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Majora's Mask wins hands down in my opinion, easily makes my top 3 favorite games of all time. CLOSE YOUR EARS (EYES?) EVERYONE, but I thought Twilight Princess and OoT were really boring after the first run through. Majora's Mask always is good fun to play cause all the bullshit that you're forced to do before temples is optional (or kept to a minimum in comparison). Skyward Sword comes at second, but that's only cause the ocean can go die..in a fire.

EDIT: Also screw ever getting to City in the Sky again, that is the sole reason I will never complete a second run through of Twilight Princess

Quote Originally Posted by Cat1337 View Post
    Majora's Mask always is good fun to play cause all the bullshit that you're forced to do before temples is optional
    Compared to OoT there is more bullshit you have to do before you even get started. You become a Deku and you have to find a fairy, get that fairy to the Great Fairy, then from there you get magic and have to sit in the inn and skip ahead to the final day to face Skull Kid and get your Ocarina back. Then you have to go through the swamp and do all that stuff with the Deku Palace before you even set foot into the first temple.

In OoT you just crawl through a hole, grab your sword, collect 40 rupees for the Deku Shield, and head to the Deku Tree to get to the first piece of action.

Still Majora's Mask is my favorite but not by a lot, I still rank MM and OoT almost equally. The only aspect that OoT really shines over MM is that it's a much larger game, but given that Majora's Mask was made in a year on a bet, it still turned out damn good.

If I had to rank from what I've played it would be something like this:
    MM > OoT > WW > TP > SS > AoL

Quote Originally Posted by Cat1337 View Post
    EDIT: Also screw ever getting to City in the Sky again, that is the sole reason I will never complete a second run through of Twilight Princess
    Agreed. I stopped when I got to the part I had to find the Owl Statues again, even then I wasn't looking forward to doing City in the Sky- only thing good about that place is the mini boss and the actual boss.