Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Btw guys there is an app for your iDevices and such that let's you change your roster and view the teams and stuff.

So. Download it. It's name is like yahoo fantasy basketball, or something.

Like the Yahoo fantasy football app, I'm not a huge fan of it's functionality. Super convenient though.

I can't complain much because I missed the draft but my team is certainly... interesting.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was looking at my team again last night and realized I took four guys who only have PG designation. That is going to end up being a super pain in the ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, I'm even more confused.

My team stats don't show a fantasy point tab. And the points I do have look like new NASCAR points. I have three. I have no idea how it's calculated.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Wow, I'm even more confused.

My team stats don't show a fantasy point tab. And the points I do have look like new NASCAR points. I have three. I have no idea how it's calculated.
    You get 1 point per stat category you're beating your opponent in.

Let's say your opponent's team has 20 points and your team have 27. You would get 1 point from that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer52431 View Post
    You get 1 point per stat category you're beating your opponent in.

Let's say your opponent's team has 20 points and your team have 27. You would get 1 point from that.
    Gotcha.

I would still like to see which ones I'm winning on in my stats page. Unless there's something else I'm missing.

Gotcha.

I would still like to see which ones I'm winning on in my stats page. Unless there's something else I'm missing.
    You can in the match-up page. In the box at the top, the numbers in bold are the leading stats.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gotcha.

Good luck today:}.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Good luck today:}.
    Looks like I had the wrong Jazz player drafted.

And now I have three injured. Goddamnit.

Fucking Jibb and his first pick choices are killing the rest of us. I'll probably get like 4th place at this rate.

Idk if my top picks are killing other than Durant whos currently rated #1 xD. WHO NEEDS LEBRON!? Waiting for Dirk to come back to really gel together with the rest of my team to raise the percentages and add a hefty chunk of scoring/rebounding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm... I have a chance of going 1-17. I am worse at managing a basketball team than Michael Jordan.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still have no idea how the scoring and win-loss thing works, but I better damn win assists at least this week with that performance from Rondo.

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Hmm... I have a chance of going 1-17. I am worse at managing a basketball team than Michael Jordan.
    Challenge accepted.

I moved up to rank 3, kukukuku. Just Jib and Conscript ahead of me.

---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 02:51 PM ----------

..... Just realized I'm up against Jib this week and his triple double scoring forward.

10+ Year Old Account
    1-7-1, what an improvement over last week.

God I wish the NHL would come back, at least I know that sport.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    1-7-1, what an improvement over last week.

God I wish the NHL would come back, at least I know that sport.
    I don't have the mental capacity to check my team everyday and switch out accordingly.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't have the mental capacity to check my team everyday and switch out accordingly.
    Set your team for the entire week on every Monday. Aside from checking my scores every day or two that is about all the roster management I do (barring injury).

Lol I haven't changed my roster ever, however it got drafted I kept it there. The only reason to change your roster is to substitute out injured players.

(Actually the only reason to sub out at all would be to pick a player you think would help you in a specific category to beat your opponent for that weak's matchup (Ex. If you're 1 assist below them on the last day, take a pointguard off the bench and put it into your team to wrack up assists. to surpass that category.)

There are some more reasons sort of tied into what I mentioned but let's be real, none of us are doing shit like that so just play it as you want.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Lol I haven't changed my roster ever, however it got drafted I kept it there. The only reason to change your roster is to substitute out injured players.
    My other team has so many injuries (plus that team is in last place so I stopped giving a crap) that all my bench spots and utility spots are filled with injured guys. The ones coming back soon (Nash) are in the utility spots while the long term guys (Love, Rubio, Rose) are all chilling in the bench spots so I can just ignore roster moves until they are healthy. Terrible strategy from a being competitive perspective, but if my team could just get healthy it would be great.

Im not blowing the other team out this week, WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON!? I wanted to keep up the 8-1 streak