Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiira View Post
    That may just be your computer struggling, I wasn't having any issues at the ten minute mark.
    The whole raid was having the same issue, so not my computer. The boss dance started to bug out sub 20% and strength's wouldn't have any stun circles.
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

That's strange, my guild had no issues at all.

Maybe it's your server.

Deleted
    Lol that is quite clever. If the post about the PTR is true, though, the 25mans using this better get a move on

Boring job though, up there with tanking strengths for 11-12 minutes

Okay, people, we figured out this is an very, very easy tactic for 25 man will heroic. It requires like 10/20% of the amount of tries needed for a normal kill, as seen in various logs.
    Last edited by Kaharon; 2012-10-30 at 07:18 AM.

I don't know how it compares to the 10-man version and I'm not exactly interested in speculating the differences either, but this is a very easy tactic if you have competitive key players since it makes the dps and organization requirements a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
    The whole raid was having the same issue, so not my computer. The boss dance started to bug out sub 20% and strength's wouldn't have any stun circles.
    We have this problem along with few others as well. Everyone will start lagging at around the same point, also making dodging the arcs impossible at times due to the graphic no longer matching. We now just have the melee moving on the Strengths during dances when we reach this point, with ranged swapping on the bosses. Enrage should not be a problem.

Are there any videos where the boss is killed with this strat?

Fight is easier on 25 man it happens we will see easier fights on 10 man this tier nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfrosty View Post
    Fight is easier on 25 man it happens we will see easier fights on 10 man this tier nothing new.
    You're 1/6H. You have less than no say on what is harder and what isn't. Go back to jerking off in your "10-man is harder" threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaharon View Post
    Okay, people, we figured out this is an very, very easy tactic for 25 man will heroic. It requires like 10/20% of the amount of tries needed for a normal kill, as seen in various logs.
    Could you make your trolling a little less blatant please? I prefer it with a bit of class.

Is "25 mans are harder" some sort of religion or what? I don't understand it. If a single 10 man encounter is easier than the 25 man counterpart all 10 man guilds automatically suck and don't deserve any loot for playing the kiddo mode.

If a 25 man encounter is easier than 10 man its the same, 10 mans just suck and need to l2p because only 25 mans are good and 10 mans are overall filled with noobs.

Why can't you admit? Numbers speak for themselves, you can cry out, you can go and dig a deep hole where you lay still until a 10 man encounter is easier again and then come out and swing your dick around, but please, please, don't spread shit.

It is a fact that this tactic makes the fight easier. A lot less tries overall on this, it was 17% of the "usual" (normal tactic) tries needed to kill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiira View Post
    That may just be your computer struggling, I wasn't having any issues at the ten minute mark.
    No it's not it's an encounter problem , some instance servers suffer from this problem afaik.We had our fun lag/bugged cleaves again tonight at least

Concerning the lag/graphic issues:
    It's somewhat of a server issue, however not related to specific instance servers. The issues start happening if too many (think starting at 7+ minutes) are soft CCed for too long (few seconds may be enough) instead of hard CCed. For example if the adds are out of Ring of Frost too long because of screwing up and then get frost novad/hunter rooted, etc. they will attempt to fixate people constantly while they cannot due to the soft CC and it will lag the instance server out. If adds are hard CCed perfectly, there will be zero graphic issues and there may only be FPS problems due to not having good enough computers.

We've been in contact with the designers/developers about this during the progress and it's somewhat hard to fix so it might be in 5.1 or it might not be.

If you have never seen the issue, check out this video and try to match the graphic with the actual area at 26 seconds.
    Last edited by Ashvael; 2012-11-06 at 03:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabyt View Post
    No it's not it's an encounter problem , some instance servers suffer from this problem afaik.We had our fun lag/bugged cleaves again tonight at least
    I love bugged cleaves that hit 3x in a second, basically slaughtering anything that isn't a tank.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

Quote Originally Posted by Keoren View Post
    also making dodging the arcs impossible at times due to the graphic no longer matching.
    Had nearly the same issues a week ago - it just happened from time to time. Strange thing being that not everyone had the problem so I did assume it must be something on the client side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaharon View Post
    Is "25 mans are harder" some sort of religion or what? I don't understand it. If a single 10 man encounter is easier than the 25 man counterpart all 10 man guilds automatically suck and don't deserve any loot for playing the kiddo mode.
    You can stop crying every encounter is easier for 10 mans don't worry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashvael View Post
    Interesting so does permanently putting them in Ring of Frost alleviate the issue ?
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2012-11-06 at 04:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashvael View Post
    It's somewhat of a server issue, however not related to specific instance servers. The issues start happening if too many (think starting at 7+ minutes) are soft CCed for too long (few seconds may be enough) instead of hard CCed. For example if the adds are out of Ring of Frost too long because of screwing up and then get frost novad/hunter rooted, etc. they will attempt to fixate people constantly while they cannot due to the soft CC and it will lag the instance server out. If adds are hard CCed perfectly, there will be zero graphic issues and there may only be FPS problems due to not having good enough computers.
    We were also speculating that this might've been the problem when the arc graphics were failing while the adds were not getting instantly blocked again after the debuff ran out. I would guess that there is quite a load with dozens and again dozens of mobs first getting released from ring of frost, perhaps getting a nova, targeting and applying debuffs on people and then getting frozen again. I'm only sceptical because sometimes we also had this happening very early into the fight.

It's especially annoying because often it is only the arcs and stun circles that fail. There is rarely lag to use as an indication of when it isn't safe.

Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    Had nearly the same issues a week ago - it just happened from time to time. Strange thing being that not everyone had the problem so I did assume it must be something on the client side.
    We had this happening several times on our kill (example here) and there was no other lag present, so I'm quite confident that it's at least mostly on the server side.

Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    Interesting so does permanently putting them in Ring of Frost alleviate the issue ?
    Even if your rings are on the same pixel, the debuff from the new ring that's on the ground will sometimes take a moment to reapply. I wouldn't focus too much on it if you have the adds under control and the ring rotation is otherwise working smoothly.

Deleted
    Reminds me a lot of Diablo wizards' kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Quarts View Post
    You're 1/6H. You have less than no say on what is harder and what isn't. Go back to jerking off in your "10-man is harder" threads.
    I'm confused you are a whopping 2/6H (you guys went HM feng over Zorlok and Blade lord like we did) and your signature says 10 man but you decided to bash my progression and 10 mans. Are you just having a bad day, bad at the game so you need to insult people, I really don't understand. On another note its not very difficult to read about the encounters and figure out what he difficulty looks like. I know shocker reading who would have thought.

Deleted
    Yeah, I made our raid read every heroic strat. We just cleared HoF, as it all read easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Flawless101 View Post
    Yeah, I made our raid read every heroic strat. We just cleared HoF, as it all read easily.
    Also and unintelligent post. I was referring to reading other peoples posts regarding the difficulty of the bosses. Not reading the strategy, I thought that was pretty clear.