Thread: Server is full?

Server is full?

Just bought the game, installed, patched, go to login and join Blackgate where my friends are and it says server is full. I thought I read that I can transfer for free or something ? Anyone with more info?

You can transfer to it for free when it isn't full. Basically, just keep checking if it ever gets out of full status. A lot of servers got full when the Halloween event came up.

10+ Year Old Account
    The servers are pretty maxed out, about 1/2 are full on the US realms, the other 1/2 is high.

The population can fluctuate throughout the day, you might try checking at odd hours to see if there's an opening on the server.

Server transfers are currently free once every 24 hours, that will change in the future - no date on that yet though. We will see guesting implemented at that time but you cannot WvW as a guest, only on your home realm.

So you could roll on a high server and check to see if a spot opens on your friend's server or maybe your friends would like to transfer to your realm.

We really need more servers. :/
    Valar morghulis

Deleted
    Try & log onto the servers you want in off peak times.
    Read that that will get players in at times, although it is very busy at the minute.
    I`m on medium server & since MK event, been full nearly non stop

10+ Year Old Account
    Policy on free transfers is changing to once per 7 days starting 11/1
    Valar morghulis

Blackgate is T1 in WvW right now so they are going to be full. Try to transfer at odd hours of the day. Maybe early morning tomorrow.

Deleted
    So OP, you made it to this server eventually?

Deleted
    Set your alarm for early in the morning.

yah I made it the other day!

Thanks all!