Crossrealm douchebaggery

well let me start with when I logged on today I just started a dk on a friends PvP server and have made it to lvl 63 now when I hit up zangramarsh a douchbag lvl 90 Ally dk felt it was a good thing to kill me while in an inn so I rez he does it again this goes on for the better part of and hour I would mangae to get away and he would hunt me down just to kill me at a quest giver now I am all for the crossrealm to help populate the lower pop realms but to be greifed by a higher lvl player repeatedly is a wee bit rediculous I have no lvl 90 toons or toons higher than my dk on this server my question here is don't you lvl 90's have better things to do than go to low lvl areas and grief someone who gives absolutly no honor

Report him.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Don't play on a PvP realm if you don't want to be ganked.

---------- Post added 2012-10-29 at 08:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Report him.
    You're allowed to gank on PvP realms, so reporting him would do absolutely nothing.

Deleted
    pve server maybe?

1. This is not something that is only made possible by cross realms. It was possible, and common, long before cross realms became a reality.
    2. PVP server.

Deleted
    Log off, take a dump, do the washing up, tidy up.
    Come back and he'll be gone.

Or just look up the best pvpers on your serv and ask them to drop by.

i dont mind the pvp from cross-realm. what i hate most is when im lvling having to compete with DOZENS of people for tags on mob quests/items. or when im farming having to compete with DOZENS UPON DOZENS of botters/farmers(needed some saronite ore, one full flight around sholazar basin got me a whopping 4 ore.) if i wanted to level or farm on a extremely high populated server, id go to illidan. theres a reason i chose a medium pop server.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Quote Originally Posted by Luthlet View Post

You're allowed to gank on PvP realms, so reporting him would do absolutely nothing.

Yes, gank all you want on a pvp realm. However this could be perceived as harassment with the length of time he would come after him. There is always a point where it stops being just a PVP realm gank and becomes a hindrance to ones enjoyment of the game.

Aside from that though, best way to get rid of a camper is to just log off, or make it some where like shat in this case and perhaps queue for dungeons or BGs(exact some revenge for your faction!). He will get bored and move off.

On principal i will never kill the same person twice in a row unless they are at level and keep coming at me as well. However not everyone shares my view on this so long as you are on a PVP realm it can happen. I have managed to level a paladin all the way up to its 70s now without a single gank of any kind, hit outland all the way through with x-realm zones. So it doesnt always happen, but it can.

---------- Post added 2012-10-29 at 08:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    i dont mind the pvp from cross-realm. what i hate most is when im lvling having to compete with DOZENS of people for tags on mob quests/items. or when im farming having to compete with DOZENS UPON DOZENS of botters/farmers(needed some saronite ore, one full flight around sholazar basin got me a whopping 4 ore.) if i wanted to level or farm on a extremely high populated server, id go to illidan. theres a reason i chose a medium pop server.

I actually have yet to see this at all. I have was farming herbs to level scribe the other day, farmed all the way up to LK mats for it and never had issues finding herbs, would do a pass in the basin and get 2 stacks almost. Same goes for ore, leveled it up on my pally and never once ran into a shortage, or seen lots of other farmers/botters.

I have also been farming lots in MoP and still no issues and i am on a sometimes locked pop server. Thinking maybe some realm combos are getting a bit more botters/farmers then others. On Darkspear and its x-realm counterparts i am really not seeing any at all.
    ^^Everything said above is purely the opinion of the person who posted it. Nothing said is to be taken as fact unless otherwise stated, and even then only taken into consideration as fact, and not an actual fact, as it could be wrong or in other ways misinformed.

You won't get anything but flames from the pvp crowd I mean come on, there are a million ways to avoid players like this, if you can't do it you should probably restart on a pves erver.

It took you the better part of an hour to stop doing the same thing over and over and over?

Do you know what it means when you do the same thing and expect a different outcome? jk

There are annoying people out there. Always have been. This is not isolated to CRZ. If the person was form your server, would you have been ok with it? Probably not. This has more to do with ganking low level toons, and has been part of the game since vanilla. Might I suggest that you try and come up with a good solution for the issue, and suggest it on the official forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luthlet View Post

I hate people that say this. Ganking is fine on a pvp realm eg fly past see him, go down kill him and then leave. THAT is all good. When you camp somebody for an hour that is wrong and something is also wrong with the person that does this. If someone needs to camp somebody who can't fight back for an hour to make there ego feel better then have a problem. I hate people even on my own side that go around attacking low levels. They just seem to pathetic to kill 90s to me. And if you are one of the 90s that go around and hunt low levels you are also pathetic.

Its shameful that people like this play the game.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing you can do at this point is report him to Blizzard