Market worth of Reins of Poseidus?

Just looted it and as a Druid I don't really care about it if I can use the gold to buy a few items

How much do you think it's worth? With Zandalaris Islands upcoming, ppl might be interrested in the aquatic mount speed :P

Same speed as sea turtle. At most, 25k

According to https://theunderminejournal.com/item.php?item=67151 average price is about 100k
    The reason Stormwind park was completely destroyed was because the night elves there had the audacity to tell Khadgar that Boomkins are superior to Mages in every way. Deathwing just happened to be flying by.

Depends heavily on the server. Some servers, even high-population, will not support a 100k price. You'll spent weeks putting the same item up every two days before finally having to drop the price by half. If I were you, I'd look at other similar items on your AH then price maybe 25% higher for a week or two then come down only as far as the highest other rare mount.
    Enjoyed Draenor questing. If you ignore the end of Nagrand, it's almost as good as 5.0.

This item is not worth the price unless you -really- want it. It swims at a very slow speed(outside of vashjir) even slower than the quest one in Vashjir(while in vashjir). The only perk I found to having it was that I could ride it in the dalaran fountain.