Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dysko View Post
    Does it have to be wireless?
    im pretty sure you can get a wired controller for pretty cheap these days.
    In store still $50~ for a wired, Newegg tho best option.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en...wnloads#gaming

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkshake86 View Post
    I assure you it works, I personally use it and have been since near release of the xbox 360, couldnt play gow1 on pc w.o it honestly.
    I'm not trying to sound like I'm calling you out on bullshitting, but HOW does it work? To my knowledge there is no button to synch your controller on that network adapter so it would be useless for you to plug it into your pc because there is no physical way for it to connect to your controller.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgetroll View Post
    I'm not trying to sound like I'm calling you out on bullshitting, but HOW does it work? To my knowledge there is no button to synch your controller on that network adapter so it would be useless for you to plug it into your pc because there is no physical way for it to connect to your controller.
    Ive only ever had to use the controller to sync. I do have like a type 1 model, it could be different on revisions idk which would make me seem ignorant, however the general principal is the same Wireless adapter and drivers, also its not 100% for 3rd party controllers I can confirm the RAZER 360 controller does work w/ PC tho.

buy a controller for PC ( it has to say for PC on the box!!!) - it works great i can even play wow with it lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazaxist View Post
    ( it has to say for PC on the box!!!)
    no it doesn't,

i've use a PS3 sixaxis controller in the past, which imo is vastly superior to the Xbox controller

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    no it doesn't,

i've use a PS3 sixaxis controller in the past, which imo is vastly superior to the Xbox controller
    The internals of the ps3 controller are a bit above the 360, however the comfort design and triggers blow away the ps3 option. FPS wise the 360 controller is the absolute best design.