Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just finished, one of the best gaming experiences i've ever had the pleasure of playing. I disliked some of the uncontrollable storyline
    such as lee dying, didnt like that all nor did i like my choice getting killed by lilly , it kind of makes me dis-interested in replaying it, because nothing is really going to change, but overall Im hyped for the next season. Only FF7 tops this game for story.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2012-12-03 at 10:00 AM.

Very possibly my GOTY.

Without anything getting spoiled prior to a playthrough, each episode was thrilling and exciting.
    I didnt see the whole Lily thing coming. It kinda blew my mind, i had to restart the checkpoint at least 4 times just to try and avoid it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    It'll be another game (so you'll have to buy it) but there's absolutely no other information right now. If it doesn't feature any of the same characters then the choices can't really have much impact I guess. Also since no matter what choices you made during the first game... you end up with the same people alive (or not confirmed dead) at the end I doubt there's much to influence it majorly anyway?
    Yeah, I don't think a save from the first game will have any impact on the second game, taking in consideration what happened and the choices you have been making till the end of the game don't have much of an impact on the end game really.
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Very possibly my GOTY.

Without anything getting spoiled prior to a playthrough, each episode was thrilling and exciting.
    I didnt see the whole Lily thing coming. It kinda blew my mind, i had to restart the checkpoint at least 4 times just to try and avoid it.
    Hehe, I didn't do that, I just let it go.... It sucked though, that god damn woman did a terrible thing. -.-'

Very possibly my GOTY.

I literally sat there for what felt like thirty seconds with my mouth hanging open. I already knew how the game was going to end, but I didn't expect THAT part to happen at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    I literally sat there for what felt like thirty seconds with my mouth hanging open. I already knew how the game was going to end, but I didn't expect THAT part to happen at all.
    I think no one was expecting that... Even though everyone knows Lilly is crazy.

I didn't expect that Lilly would just shoot Carley/Doug, even after noticing how crazy she was going. I left her at the road, since she was too dangerous to keer her in the group at the moment. She could've even shot Clemmy... I wouldn't suspect a thing, and I wouldn't be able to help her.

I was glad to side up with Kenny all the time, atleast that guy deserved it. Sacrificing himself to allow Ben a quick death, instead of his worst fear to get devoured by walkers, was pretty heroic. But also stupid. He could've just shot Ben and run with Lee back to the roof.

Still sad that Lee is dead

In honor of Lee's death , The Walking Dead got my vote for Game of the Year.

So many blacking out... we need a spoiler thread :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit.

Watched the first 3 minutes of the top video.

Yep, buying this game along with Dishonored the moment the xmas sales began.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I didn't expect that Lilly would just shoot Carley/Doug, even after noticing how crazy she was going. I left her at the road, since she was too dangerous to keer her in the group at the moment. She could've even shot Clemmy... I wouldn't suspect a thing, and I wouldn't be able to help her.
    No one really did, I mean, everyone knew she was going wacko, but not like this. I still hate her for shooting one of them. :c

I was glad to side up with Kenny all the time, atleast that guy deserved it. Sacrificing himself to allow Ben a quick death, instead of his worst fear to get devoured by walkers, was pretty heroic. But also stupid. He could've just shot Ben and run with Lee back to the roof.
    I did this too. Always sided with Kenny, except on the first part of the game, on Hershel's farm and that was it. I'm still wondering if Kenny always "saves" Ben from the zombies or not, but I'm going to assume that he will, or, he just shoots himself, first?
    In honor of Lee's death , The Walking Dead got my vote for Game of the Year.

So many blacking out... we need a spoiler thread :P
    Yeah, agreed, this is the game of the year for me, even though I haven't played many this year. :/

Meh, I think this is all we will get.
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Holy shit.

Yep, you have to buy this game, it's simply amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Yeah, I don't think a save from the first game will have any impact on the second game, taking in consideration what happened and the choices you have been making till the end of the game don't have much of an impact on the end game really.

Hehe, I didn't do that, I just let it go.... It sucked though, that god damn woman did a terrible thing. -.-'
    "Carley will remember that"

Well shit...

Also Kenny.

You saved my son, fed me and my family, protected us from cannibals, put down my infected son and comforted me over the loss of my family.....but what have you done for me lately.
    No, im going to put a young girl in danger to spite you.....But if you do find her. You are welcome on the boat....bite and all.

Dude you are still bitten? I say we kill him now!

Fuck kenny...
    Last edited by pickley; 2012-12-03 at 10:44 PM.

I did this too. Always sided with Kenny, except on the first part of the game, on Hershel's farm and that was it. I'm still wondering if Kenny always "saves" Ben from the zombies or not, but I'm going to assume that he will, or, he just shoots himself, first?
    If Ben dies earlier in your playthrough, Kenny will die saving Christa instead. But, if Ben is still alive by that point, then it'll always end that way.

Deleted
    "Carley will remember that"

Well shit...

Also Kenny.

You saved my son, fed me and my family, protected us from cannibals, put down my infected son and comforted me over the loss of my family.....but what have you done for me lately.
    No, im going to put a young girl in danger to spite you.....But if you do find her. You are welcome on the boat....bite and all.

Dude you are still bitten? I say we kill him now!

Fuck kenny...
    Hehe, this part is the most stupid part of the game. In order to get Ken you need to choose option 3, which makes Lee say that Clem is like family to him, and Ken will sympathize with you, it's the only way to get him, whether you have sided with him or not, it's pretty stupid imo..
    Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    If Ben dies earlier in your playthrough, Kenny will die saving Christa instead. But, if Ben is still alive by that point, then it'll always end that way.
    Ah, really? I let Ben live so I had no idea. Makes sense, because she would be the last person jumping over to the building.

Hehe, this part is the most stupid part of the game. In order to get Ken you need to choose option 3, which makes Lee say that Clem is like family to him, and Ken will sympathize with you, it's the only way to get him, whether you have sided with him or not, it's pretty stupid imo..

Ah, really? I let Ben live so I had no idea. Makes sense, because she would be the last person jumping over to the building.
    You let ben live? It was obvious he was going to screw up again. I dropped him like a sack of potatos. Nobody endangers my sweetpea. NOBODY

Deleted
    You let ben live? It was obvious he was going to screw up again. I dropped him like a sack of potatos. Nobody endangers my sweetpea. NOBODY
    Yes, I let him live. :3

Meh, if I play it again, I'll let him die, just to be different and see how it goes. xD

If you let him live, the only difference is that he doesn't get killed by the walkers, Kenny shoots him and Ken is the one that gets eat. :c

Yes, I let him live. :3

Meh, if I play it again, I'll let him die, just to be different and see how it goes. xD

If you let him live, the only difference is that he doesn't get killed by the walkers, Kenny shoots him and Ken is the one that gets eat. :c
    Kenny shoots him? yay! Its kind of weird that they dont actually show Kenny die...Both of his deaths are off camera

Deleted
    Kenny shoots him? yay! Its kind of weird that they dont actually show Kenny die...Both of his deaths are off camera
    Yep, Ken shoots him because he knew that Ben didn't want to be eaten alive, his biggest fear. So yeah, Ken was eaten alive while the wusse got a mercy shot. =p

Also, that's pretty weird yeah, hm, meh, maybe it's because a "main" character and they didn't want people to have more feels than they would get at the end of the game. xD

Yep, Ken shoots him because he knew that Ben didn't want to be eaten alive, his biggest fear. So yeah, Ken was eaten alive while the wusse got a mercy shot. =p

Also, that's pretty weird yeah, hm, meh, maybe it's because a "main" character and they didn't want people to have more feels than they would get at the end of the game. xD
    I dont know man, maybe Kenny got away, hes getting a boat and hes going to be in season 2....R-right?!

Deleted
    I dont know man, maybe Kenny got away, hes getting a boat and hes going to be in season 2....R-right?!
    We can only hope... But I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Holy shit.

You won't regret it. It should be a crime not to buy it

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats a lot of spoiler text :P

My bugbear was that pivotol moments were unavoidable, I understand that they have to go so far to tell the story but I still, after a few days after completing it think, man I wish I could have saved Lee, the thought of clem being out on her own, well as a father it makes me a little sad. Tbh no game has ever given me that emotional attachment so they did their job, but I still wish that Lee hadnt died so ignominiously.

I held off getting this game, Im kind of glad I did I loved playing all 5 one after the other, wont be doing the same with season 2 though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Thats a lot of spoiler text :P
    Has to be man, we don't want to spoil anything to those that haven't played/are playing. :>
    My bugbear was that pivotol moments were unavoidable, I understand that they have to go so far to tell the story but I still, after a few days after completing it think, man I wish I could have saved Lee, the thought of clem being out on her own, well as a father it makes me a little sad. Tbh no game has ever given me that emotional attachment so they did their job, but I still wish that Lee hadnt died so ignominiously.
    Yeah, I wish Lee didn't had to die. But as soon as he got bit, there was no saving him, unless you cut it off instantly. *TV show spoilers*->Like it showed in season's 3 episode, where Hershel got bit on his and they cut it off and he was just fine after two days or so.<- TV show spoilers.

Eh, Lee taught Clem pretty well. She can now be on her own, safely, the only thing that I hated was that you had to make her shoot you(I did), and that part was very sad. Also, I don't think she will be totally alone. We did saw two people on the horizon on the last cut scene.
    I held off getting this game, Im kind of glad I did I loved playing all 5 one after the other, wont be doing the same with season 2 though.
    Why not?