I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account

Your favorite Wii game?

I recently bought a Wii console for the family and was looking to pick up a few games but didn't know what would be good. The console came with Wii Sports/Resort and I also picked up MarioKart.

For those of you who own a Wii, is there a must have game that you really enjoy?

I trust my fellow MMO Champs more than most review sites these days since I have to ask myself 'was this review paid for?' with nearly everything.
    Last edited by Rooflesstoofless; 2012-10-29 at 11:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Super smash brothers brawl is pretty sweet

Any of the Lego XXXXX games. They all have a pretty simple concept but go through some very fun story lines.

Super Mario Galaxy 1&2, especially 2. They lack the open world that 64 and Sunshine had, but make up for it with everything else. The music is great, they have good level design, aesthetically they're some of the best looking games on the Wii, if not of this generation, and although the waggle is unnecessary they control really well. I'd say they're on par with the SNES Mario games, as long as you don't mind the linear design.

Super Paper Mario or Skyward Sword.

Kirby Return to Dreamland
    Kirby's Epic Yarn
    Skyward Sword
    Rune Factory Tides of Destiny
    Harvest Moon Animal Parade

:>

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Xenoblade and Metriod Prime 3 are amazing imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

10+ Year Old Account
    Muramasa: The Demon Blade. Pretty much a fast paced hack and slash game like Devil May Cry or Bayonetta except in a 2D style side scrolling form. Also happens to be somewhere in the top 20 of my favorite games ever.

Xenoblade is one of the best RPGs of this entire console generation in my opinion. Check it out.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl is a must, can't own a Wii without it imo.

Super Mario Galaxy (both the first and the second) is also a sure winner if you enjoy those kind of games.

Besides Smash Bros., Kirby's Adventure Wii (Kirby's Return to Dreamland in the US) is my favorite Wii title, and my favorite Kirby title. It's just pure amazing fun.

Also, might aswell pick up the Metroid Prime Trilogy. For the two first games the controls aren't as good as they were with the Gamecube controller, but it's still good. The first game is among one of the best games ever made, I still prefer the Gamecube version though.

If you like big adventure games, then get Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.

Overall the Wii has a great library of games as long as you dig around in it a little.

I love Super Smash Brothers Brawl, but I do enjoy Monster Hunter 3 as well.

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
    Mario Kart Wii
    The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword
    Mario Galaxy 1 & 2
    Golden Eye 007
    Super Smash Brothers Brawl

I have tons of Wii games and those were the only ones that really stood out... Everything else was meh.

no more hero's is an awsome game and maybe one of the only rated M games on the wii (dont know if there is any more besides madworld)brawl is a must since its one of the games i take out when i have people over to and then proced to beat them with a walking puff ball :P
    There are two sides to the blade of Demonology...
    ... the threats that besiege us from the outside...
    ... and those that threaten us from within.

Deleted
    mario galaxy.

wii sports for sure. its the only time I can say I am actually professional at anything

10+ Year Old Account
    Shablam!

No contest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta go with Skyward Sword as well. I loved the game so much. If your family is more casual or younger I admit the Mario Party games are a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine lol. Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 were both amazing as well.