Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Really?! You shouldn't do what you don't want to? Are you freaking serious?! I'm sure none of us wants to go to work, yet we have to. None of us wants to go to a hospital for any kind of reason, yet we all have to. None of us wants to pay high prices on fuel, yet we all have to. I mean, I could go on but you get my point!
    That right there is the worst argument I have ever heard. And it's the reason why Blizzard made this game too casual. "I don't WANT to invest some of my time to actually farm my gear!!! I want it all handed to me by doing 10 min LFG runs!" is basically what you are saying.

On the other side, if there were no dailies people would go around saying "Oh, I'm playing for a week and I've done all there is... I don't want to raid or PvP or whatnot"....
    I get the point you're trying to make but.. still I don't believe you can compare a video-game for I pay to play with things like having a job or paying for gas or going to hospital.
    They are different things in a different reality.... a game is just a game.

---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 10:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    sometimes when I really don't feel like them I skip them but I can't understand how Blizzard thinks this is compelling gameplay.
    I don't think that Blizzard implemented the daily-system as being compelling gameplay.. they just added it to make the content last longer.
    They know that there are players who will do them, how mindless and boring they might be.

Quote Originally Posted by Synstir View Post
    I don't think that Blizzard implemented the daily-system as being compelling gameplay.. they just added it to make the content last longer.
    They know that there are players who will do them, how mindless and boring they might be.
    Or maybe they know that there are players who will see the dailies for what they are. Optional content you can do if you don't have anything better to do.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

10+ Year Old Account
    How dramatic this daily issue has become. Gaming community lulz. It only took me a little over an hour to do my dailies back when I was doing Klaxxi, Golden Lotus (full set), Shado-pan, Anglers, Tillers, August Celestials, Order of the Cloud Serpent and my Orgrimmar cooking, fishing, and jewelcrafting dailies.

I'd imagine it should be even less time for those who don't care about getting to exalted so just stop at revered for VP gear. Or should getting vanity items from exalted be a cakewalk as well?
    Last edited by The One Percent; 2012-11-05 at 11:23 AM.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    How dramatic this daily issue has become. Gaming community lulz.
    Totally. People are completely exaggerating. It's funny how many people claim that they want to quit over this, when they can just stop doing dailies and focus on the stuff they actually like.

As fun as it is to watch people argue about whether there isn't any interesting mechanics in MoP daily hubs here's an actual list as varied mechanics and vehicles per faction.

Klaxxi - 2 Vehicle's + Buffs
    Golden Lotus - Setting Sun Garrison stuff (other hubs have nothing but most of the stuff there is mini games).
    Shado-Pan - Stealth Island hub (don't have to use the items but if you want to Tenchu for 15 mins it's an option).
    Celestials - Vehicle at Jade Temple, carrying the torch at White Tiger, chasing ghost cranes at Red Crane but can't think of anything for Black Ox.
    Cloud Serpent - Fishing daily, Cooking daily, race day, bandaging hatchlings and Archy daily.
    Anglers - Fishing quests (Eels and Wolffish how I hate thee) and 1 Vehicle.

So ye, it's obvious why people hate Golden Lotus but there is plenty of none Kill/Collect quests.