Command Demon and Sac.

So I have been using Grim of Sac lately and I love it despite the bugs flooding it.

I recently decided that I prefer to sac VW and macro Shadow Bulwork to Healthstone.

It makes for a nice 2 min cd heal also during high damage it is nice to go from 430k hp to 600k hp.

Can anyone tell me a downside to this macro?

Deleted
    Why not use Shadow Bulwark + Dark regeneration? That way you benefit more than usual from dark regeneration! At least that's what I do...

Quote Originally Posted by Gnoozel View Post
    Why not use Shadow Bulwark + Dark regeneration? That way you benefit more than usual from dark regeneration! At least that's what I do...
    Because I did not honestly think of that. Is dark regen on the GCD or do I need to double tap the macro?

But you are right 30% > 20% and the healing increased thing. I could also even toss in a cookiee since its off the gcd for a very large heal indead.

For PvE? Better off with the imp dispel tbh. For PvP? Felhunter or bust.

Shadow Bulwark + Dark Regen + [Glyphed] Healthstone = a lot of healing.

---------- Post added 2012-10-29 at 04:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    I typically only run with the Felhunter (GoSac) as well.

I will burn your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Supernex View Post

---------- Post added 2012-10-29 at 04:23 PM ----------

I typically only run with the Felhunter (GoSac) as well.

I always run fel puppy in arena. As for the its not needed that often. Yeah I just did the bulwork regen cookiee macro. I went from 402 max un buffed. Dropped to 50k hp and was back up to full hp in about 4 seconds with the dark regen hot still rolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    If I play vs a melee cleave I usually go for VW

Shadow Bulwark + Dark Regen + [Glyphed] Healthstone = a lot of healing
    I suddenly feel so dumb for not macroing that. I keep telling my raid I need to sac my VW for that super hp buff that I always forget to use anyway. =P

Holy crap, I can't believe I never thought of that, gonna macro that right the hell now

Lots of great suggestions in this thread, good reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Groodoo View Post
    Lots of great suggestions in this thread, good reading.
    Indeed Groo. I got several tips from one basic idea. Much much love to the warlock community.

Well obviously depends on what your up agenst, but really the thing that makes me happy is how pvp power is factored.

48% more healing? I'll take that and become god mode! The succubus command needs to be changed to the knock back if you ask me. The only thing that annoys me right now are lock's that have rolled for Mists... Some are just bad... real bad =z

Worst come to worst you can always kill them before you need to heal... (helping m8 get cap on do Rbg myself O.o)

Last edited by Wannabetank; 2012-10-31 at 12:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabetank View Post
    Well obviously depends on what your up agenst, but really the thing that makes me happy is how pvp power is factored.

48% more healing? I'll take that and become god mode! The succubus command needs to be changed to the knock back if you ask me. The only thing that annoys me right now are lock's that have rolled for Mists... Some are just bad... real bad =z

Worst come to worst you can always kill them before you need to heal... (helping m8 get cap on do Rbg myself O.o)

PvP Power ain't increasing the healz from percentage HP based abilities, if that's what you meant. And it only increases by half of the tooltip's value on normal healing spells.