Lei Shin's Final Orders vs Corens Cold Chromium Coaster

Im playing arms atm and i heard that Lei Shin's Final Orders was BiS H but not sure how good it is for me compared to Corens Cold Chromium Coaster.

Coaster has a crap uptime, Final Orders has a great uptime, it isnt even a contest. If anything the coaster is probably worse than the str/crit ilvl463 blue trinket from 5man heroics.

The reason is uptime on the proc. I'm talking from experience, I'd put a bet though that simcraft would agree with me, though I havent checked it, I'm looking to replace my coaster at the moment, either with the 5man trinket or a Tigers deck. The Final Order trinket is great though, despite the less than ideal stats, the proc itself is fantastic.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2012-10-30 at 03:24 AM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    Coaster is bad for arms. At my gear level (487 w/ a blue weapon) crit simmed as being worth .41 str. The proc is worse compared to lesson too.

Don't use CCCC unless fury.

Dont use CCCC unless your bad. Better trinkets in heroics.

If you have Leishin, use it/
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Dont use CCCC unless your bad. Better trinkets in heroics.

If you have Leishin, use it/

That's why Landsoul, Sinnermighty and many other Top Fury Warriors use it right? I asked Landsoul myself and he admitted that CCCC was better than the 463 str/crit trinket unless you play Arms. Although I believe Normal/Heroic Leshin is better than CCCC. The 900 crit from CCCC is worth the shitty uptime.

Quote Originally Posted by Shicabob View Post
    That's why Landsoul, Sinnermighty and many other Top Fury Warriors use it right? I asked Landsoul myself and he admitted that CCCC was better than the 463 str/crit trinket unless you play Arms. Although I believe Normal/Heroic Leshin is better than CCCC. The 900 crit from CCCC is worth the shitty uptime.
    well the OP did say arms afterall.

I recently acquired the LFR version of Lei Shin's Final Orders. I knew the Heroic version was simming out BIS but wasn't sure if the LFR version was better than CCCC and Carbonic Carbuncle. After messing around with Lei Shin's Final Orders for a bit, I'm really loving the uptime on the proc. I'm probably going to be using CCCC and Lei Shin's until I can replace CCCC with the DMF trinket.

your arms, cccc is worse than terrible, 450 trinks are better let alone 463. also lei shin is awesome, its an average of 1438 strength.
    i need the str/crit trink to drop for me though :3
    847 is better than the 704 from lessons of the darkmaster

10+ Year Old Account
    Like others have said previously, as Arms even the normal would be better than the Brewfest trinket, but as Fury it would be the other way around. Just the heroic Lei Shin is better than Brewfest trinket as Fury. Speaking of, wtb a Heroic: Lei Shin

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnermighty View Post
    Like others have said previously, as Arms even the normal would be better than the Brewfest trinket, but as Fury it would be the other way around. Just the heroic Lei Shin is better than Brewfest trinket as Fury. Speaking of, wtb a Heroic: Lei Shin
    WTB a dead Heroic Will. Damn hurricane halting progression