Deleted

The worst of two worlds!

I am wondering if blizzard have explained why they converted so many of ret spels into magical abilitys?

Now my hammer that used to be physical can be spellreflected and I can be silenced out of all my holy power building spells.

The only good thing is that I can cast while disarmed but then again how often does that happend. I would trade it for being mostly physical any day!!

and yes this is QQ!!

Those attacks ignore armor. That alone is a MASSIVE buff to damage and more than makes up for any of the drawbacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    You sound like a blizzard employee..."lets buff damage and all will be fine!"

But I agree armor ignore is good but for pvp damage is far from most important. If you are cc:d u do zero damage!

actually, I'm rather peeved that a ret is locked out of so much while both disarmed AND silenced. Silenced, I can do CS and TV, too bad I won't be able to TV during the duration of the silence because I can't build holy power fast enough. Disarmed, I can exorcise and Judge, but...can't TV, and probably can't 4 sec out of it either, cause, again, I'm locked out of building holy power as a constant rate. Not to mention all the other abilities I can't do while silenced (qq).
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enabled View Post
    Now my hammer that used to be physical can be spellreflected and I can be silenced out of all my holy power building spells.
    Hammer was never physical. When you're silenced, you can use CS/HotR and Judgement. That's 50% of all your holy power builders. 50% of the remaining 50% can only be used on low health or under wings.

In what world is your Hammer of Wrath being reflected? It's a physical spell which does Holy damage, as is judgment. It can be dodged now, like all ranged attacks, but that's it. You can cast Crusader Strike and Judgment while silenced, and you can cast Judgment and Exorcism while disarmed.

And our type of damage hasn't changed from Cata. Hammer of Wrath has always done Holy damage, it just also does Hand of Light damage as well. Judgment has always been holy, and it's recently been buffed to be castable while silenced. Everything else is the same.

In case you're talking about Hammer of Justice instead of Hammer of Wrath, that's always been reflectable. I remember all too well lucky/clever warriors making me HoJ myself, all the way back to BC.