Do these grown men actually watch my little pony or is it some sort of joke?

Im just wondering do all these people(mostly grown men) actually watch that my little pony show or is it just some sort of joke to have that picture on your avatar?
    there is actually so many threads about my little pony its not funny.

just a serious question.
    do you guys who have the pony pics on your avatar actually watch that show? or are you being "ironic" or "hip" by putting it there?

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    IDK, but I think they do. I found it really weird at first, but now I realize that its not very different from me watching anime and reading manga.

Hipsters ruin everything.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

Go the 'fun' forum. Look at all the pony stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by superstarz View Post
    Im just wondering do all these people(mostly grown men) actually watch that my little pony show or is it just some sort of joke to have that picture on your avatar?

just a serious question.
    do you guys who have the pony pics on your avatar actually watch that show? or are you being "ironic" or "hip" by putting it there?
    Sigh.

I don't even have a pony avatar on here. Should probably change that.

Yeah, I watch it unironically. Perhaps you want a list of my favourite characters, maybe categorised into main and side characters, and so forth?
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.

A bit of both, initially peeps who watched the show started getting pony avatars, then others started getting them without being actual pony fans.

just a serious question.
    do all these grown men sit around and pretend to kill dragons all day or is that some kind of joke?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    well depends really, i watch the show and enjoy it >.>

10+ Year Old Account

just a serious question.
    I use to but the "bronies" ruined it for me. Didn't wanna be put in there group. All they do is talk about it constantly analyze every single frame of the show to try and see if they can get 2 of the ponies to "kiss." And worst of all for me is the constant need for them to try and say ermagerd this show isn't for kids hurdurr who cares?

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    do all these grown men sit around and pretend to kill dragons all day or is that some kind of joke?
    Everyone knows that all weird or uncool kids want to get that feeling of being heroic so they defeat virtual villains to get that feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    Because there are so many ways to kill real dragons right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zark View Post
    Because there are so many ways to kill real dragons right?
    Because there are so many ways to be a talking pony right?
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Everyone knows that all weird or uncool kids want to get that feeling of being heroic so they defeat virtual villains to get that feeling.
    they should do what i do. buy a sonic screwdriver from bbc and pretend to be the doctor when no ones home at 3am O-O
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

It's a good show is all. Lots of people enjoy it I guess. o.o

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing weird with it, just like people watching anime or any other cartoon.

I watch it and love it! ;D

You don't have to be a kid to enjoy cartoons. I love animation and cartoons in general. I actually really like these new my little pony, as it was created by Lauren Faust who also worked on another one of my favorites: Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.
    If you're losing an argument, insult their grammar/spelling.