Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

I read this story * great customer service *

This how a company take care of a gamer * i wish company are more like this * because i doesn't matter consumer are your most important person we buy your product and we expect to be good and not treat like trash

http://consumerist.com/2012/10/29/pu...f-latest-game/

Another company i will be a loyal customer for year on end is Rockstar/Take 2 and the people of HL and Portal

Spending $50 for good publicityriceless.

Honestly I'm not entirely sure how much the company cared about Joe so much as it cared about his review and the public respect they lost because of it (and gain in respect for this act).

Now, if they gave some random person who didn't make a public review of that game a free copy, I'd like to see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Spending $50 for good publicityriceless.

Honestly I'm not entirely sure how much the company cared about Joe so much as it cared about his review and the public respect they lost because of it (and gain in respect for this act).

Now, if they gave some random person who didn't make a public review of that game a free copy, I'd like to see that.
    It says "Not only does Fallen Enchantress address a lot of issues that crippled Elemental, but people who bought Elemental are receiving it for free."

So the random people who bought their last game I guess got this new one added to their accounts already. I'm not sure who would spend 50$ on either game though, many free games look better than it from what I've seen.

Oh I see.

Uhhhhhhhhh. Seems nice then I guess.