Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Second Content Patch!!

So boys and girls!! The second content patch is going to be taking place on November 15th with some ramp up stuff before that!! Maybe they're going to live to their "More updates then P2P" mmos afterall...

We are preparing for our big November update, which will start on November 15, and there will be content that will be in the game prior to that, leading up to the event.
    SOURCE: https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...e/3#post581419
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

That's pretty awesome. I wonder what this event will be and what content will be there leading up to it.

Wondering how many times this is going to be reposted by tomorrow. ;3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Wondering how many times this is going to be reposted by tomorrow. ;3
    SHUSH FENCERS!! i was clearly the first one posting it xD, that makes me awesome and therefore not a reposter!! However i'm going to say at least 5...
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    SHUSH FENCERS!! i was clearly the first one posting it xD, that makes me awesome and therefore not a reposter!! However i'm going to say at least 5...
    hey durz did you hear that theres a patch on the 15th?
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

10+ Year Old Account
    well that's good news
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glytch View Post
    hey durz did you hear that theres a patch on the 15th?
    The 15th you say!

Less than a month after the last content patch??? Wheeeeee
    Valar morghulis

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...date-leak-info

another fellow forumite posted this a few days ago...well with their post in the official forums they make this leak quite more believable...i really cant wait for the new are and PVE mode

So. Fencers, did you hear GW2 is getting another update Nov 15th? :P j/k

Seriously, though, that's awesome. Wonder if they can keep the every-three-weeks patch cycle going.

Side note: How do they 'define' their patches? Would this be 1.2, or Update 2? or something different....

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog

Hey.

Are you guys talking about the patch on Nov. 15th in this thread? Because ya'know, that's happening. On the 15th of November.

Seriously, though, that's awesome. Wonder if they can keep the every-three-weeks patch cycle going.
    Guild Wars 1 patch and campaign history points to yes. Anet were able to stay on a tight update schedule for the most part. Some updates in GW1 were very "thin" though. Along the line of little mini events, a quest or two and mostly fixes. Hard to say if that will be true again just based on the Halloween "patch". Because basically every MMO has holiday events-- for fuck's sake, I got an email from a game in closed beta announcing their Halloween event.

Anet seem to have a great pipeline for content production/delivery though. Historically speaking.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Remember, remember, the fifth(teenth) of Novemember, swords and content and whatnot.

Can't wait! Great to see this fast content patches.

I just wish I could enjoy the current content patch right now but a hurricane made landfall on my face and I don't know when I'll get power back.

In any case I'm curious to see what the scope of the coming update is. I can't imagine that they would be able to add a new zone every month.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenn View Post
    I just wish I could enjoy the current content patch right now but a hurricane made landfall on my face and I don't know when I'll get power back.
    Stay safe, looks nasty out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Remember, remember, the fifth(teenth) of Novemember, swords and content and whatnot.
    and more is probably to be expected for december...
    wonder if they'll keep the dwayna vs grenth theme, i kinda doubt it as they only fit human lore.

Deleted
    Well, the Mad King Storyline isn't exactly involving the other races too, so...

Deleted
    But....but...they CAN`T do this!!
    It`s not a monthly sub game, how DARE they show up the others.
    This needs to be rearranged to the 15ht November, next year.
    That`d be more like a certain other game that costs a shed load more ;p

Kidding aside (sort of) this is great, saw it a few days ago, looking forward to it!

The only playable race in Guild Wars 1 were humans. Much of the lore that we have details on is human-centric. It actually took a while before we even got much info on the other races in GW1.

So, that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    As someone who is largely unfamiliar with GW1 lore, it seems like there's just more human lore in the game overall.

Then again, that may just be because the current major storyline deals with a human continent filled with undead humans and lots of human gods and their temples.
    Iono the charr were pretty involved in GW1 and have alot of lore tying in with the humans. Its understandable why the sylvari have very little lore their only 25 years old.

All I know is that with the new content update there better also be a SHIT TON of bug fixes as well. Things like fixing traits, skills, and even entire professions (necro says hi). If they don't then it will be pretty obvious Anet only cares about new content and releasing new bugs along with it that will then never get fixed as well. Seriously, they need to be sure to fix the shit they got before adding more broken shit on top of the already huge steaming pile.