Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vomitory View Post
    You should really read what you've written, determine how you get to your first Heating Up + Pyroblast! phase while considering that you said you always get 2 Pyroblasts in a row - that excludes you being able to include AT when it comes to proving how you do it. I'm be being pedantic, but I think that's reasonable when you're wrong and are being insulting to other people.
    No you should really read what i reply to! PLEASE go back and read my first post in this thread including the quote in the very same thread.
    yes i always get 2 pyro's in a row for my combustion, NO i dont wait 90s for it. reset time for gaining HS+HU is rarely more than 10s. Now AT ensures me the 3rd 50% of the time. again this is not luck.

Anyway i will leave it here it seems i need 100% crit for you guys to be happy about "not lucky".
    you clearly do not want to improve your play, witch i am sure(hope) your raid does not approve of, and neither should you.

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Azlarn View Post
    Fireball (Crit) -> Fireball (Crit) -> Inferno Blast -> You now have Hot Streak and Heating up -> Fireball + pyro (fireball which hits first crits) -> You can't use the new pyroblast you just got.
    This is not correct at all. your !pyro is getting used straight after fireball, as the cast time of fireball goes past GCD and you use instant !pyro. so they are both in air when fireball hit. you only have HU when they hit. if ANY of them hit you gain !pyro, if you both crit you regain HS+HU.

further more the most realistic chance of getting HS+HU is not 2xFb crits followed by IB. it is 1xFb crit->Ib->Spam Fb till HS+HU, do one more Fb->!Pyro.
    Last edited by mmocd79892434a; 2012-10-30 at 09:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should really read what you've written, determine how you get to your first Heating Up + Pyroblast! phase while considering that you said you always get 2 Pyroblasts in a row - that excludes you being able to include AT when it comes to proving how you do it. I'm be being pedantic, but I think that's reasonable when you're wrong and are being insulting to other people.
    when you first chimed in on post #13, you didn't say anything about having to exclude alter time.

Please, tell us how you get 3 in a row without PoM. I don't see how it's possible to guarantee 2 in a row without PoM.
    He specifically said without PoM and that he always (meaning 100% of the time, not luck based) can get 2 in a row. You'd save Alter Time for PoM+Pyroblast!, which he wouldn't have since he said without PoM.
    you hinted at it later, but even if he's not using pom, why wouldn't he use his alter time for his combust? just because he doesn't have pom, he can't use alter time for a guaranteed back to back pyroblast! procs? even still, all bullshit aside, 2 pyroblast! procs in back to back is nearly 69% of the time, which is rather often. if you were gambling, you would always take those odds. and within the next few weeks that 2/3 will become 3/4 and within months 4/5.

Deleted
    @Ghostcrawler Hi Greg, I was wondering what your thoughts are about the 3sec CD on Pyro are? Do you wish that there was a better solution?

19u Greg Street ‏@Ghostcrawler
    @JMattheww I think I mentioned this the other day, but we've soured on that change and are likely not to make it.

Yes they are going to die, everyone who has a mage specced as fire is going to have their character beaten, tortured and beheaded, than your account will be deleted so you can't post idiotic topics like this again.

Nope, no pyroblast nerf.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickdiculous View Post
    Nope, no pyroblast nerf.
    source plz

Yes. When 5.1 is released, Blizzard will introduce a special bio-engineered plague that only targets fire mages and will kill them slowly and painfully.

source plz
    Read up a few posts.

Deleted
    That was a tweet, anyway it's on the front page now

I smell fire mages nerfed to the ground in next patch, because the combustion change is still in place, which boosts our damage insanely if I'm understanding that right.

Quote Originally Posted by Azome View Post
    That was a tweet, anyway it's on the front page now
    It was a tweet... by GhostCrawler.

Deleted
    I just wanted a blue post if that was too much to ask, and i got it so i'm happy now

Quote Originally Posted by Sephrie View Post
    I smell fire mages nerfed to the ground in next patch, because the combustion change is still in place, which boosts our damage insanely if I'm understanding that right.
    interesting to see what kind of number will be........
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!