Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Nintendo Gamecube!

Anybody else have the pleasure of playing/owning this awesome console?

Had some of the best games out there of its console generation such as Fzero GX, Resident evil remake + zero.

Also had the classic super smash brothers melee which i spent hours with playing with my mates.

Whats your favourite games?

Best game on Gamecube was Eternal Darkness.

Damn shame Silocon Knights became such massive screw ups following that.

15+ Year Old Account
    My brother and I played the shit outta Animal Crossing and Super Smash Bros
    "We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us." - Andrew Ryan

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Best game on Gamecube was Eternal Darkness.

Damn shame Silocon Knights became such massive screw ups following that.
    So true loved that game.

Also Smash bros, mario kart whenn friends are over.

Skies of arcadia, gladius for great rpgs.

Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    So true loved that game.

Also Smash bros, mario kart whenn friends are over.

Skies of arcadia, gladius for great rpgs.
    Never played skies of arcadia, mainly because it was always £50 plus over here. Apparently its getting a PC port soon though.

Metal Arms, Cel Damage, Double Dash, Wind Waker, Melee, Timesplitters 2, Def Jam FFNY, Crystal Chronicles, Spiderman, Turok: Evolution, Worms 3D damn there were a lot of great games.

Deleted
    Yup those good old days
    Got to mention Luigi's Mansion since most people seem to have forgotten it already!!
    Not the best game out there, though still a great game with much potential and I'm glad the sequel's coming out soon

Paper Mario 2, Super Mario Sunshine, Wind Waker, Ultimate Spiderman, SSBM, Mario Party. Had a lot of fun just doing nothing in those alone. Gamecube had a lot of good games.

I'd like to add Viewtiful Joe and Ikaruga to the list of solid titles on the console.

I do have a special place in my heart for Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door too.

Shame as ex of mine still has my GameCube. I don't see myself ever getting to play through those games again.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love my gamecube still, Tales of Symphonia, SSBM, Mario Kart, sunshine, wind waker, Mario parties! and alot more :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

10+ Year Old Account
    I still have my gamecube with some dust over it, sadly games costed way too much and I couldn't afford that many, only have ssb:melee, zelda and mario sunshine, if only I could find a way to get them *cough*pirated*cough* ;o;

I got one solely for windwaker a few years ago.

Got plenty of games, but the poor machine can't read the discs anymore, now just standing proudly.

Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    I still have my gamecube with some dust over it, sadly games costed way too much and I couldn't afford that many, only have ssb:melee, zelda and mario sunshine, if only I could find a way to get them *cough*pirated*cough* ;o;
    Heard of Dolphin emulator?

I love the Gamecube. Might be my favourite console ever in fact. It had some great games, first party and third, plus good hardware and an amazing controller. It's a shame it didn't sell too well, and so Nintendo probably won't make something like it again.

Only "modern" console I never owned since the n64 (along with the ps1 / ps3)

I always wanted one for purely for super smash bros only, so I couldn't justify buying the thing

although for someone who mentioned the gamecube couldn't read disks any more, have you got a wii? iirc the wii can play all gamecube games, all you need is the adapted controller they sell
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

My absolute favourites were SSBM and Super Mario Sunshine along with the Metroid games my gawd i wasted so many years on those games!

Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    Apparently its getting a PC port soon though.
    Please tell me you're not playing games with my fragile emotions! =D

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 11:01 PM ----------

Also, F-Zero GX remains one of my favorite racing games of all time. I remember when it first came out. Jaw-dropping visuals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

10+ Year Old Account
    I couldn't tell you how many hours we've played Super Smash Bros Melee on the GameCube, behind WoW and maybe Halo 2, it's the game we have invested the most hours in by far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    Anybody else have the pleasure of playing/owning this awesome console?

Had some of the best games out there of its console generation such as Fzero GX, Resident evil remake + zero.

Also had the classic super smash brothers melee which i spent hours with playing with my mates.

Whats your favourite games?
    I'm a serious GC lover, still have mine.

Metroid Prime, Animal Crossing, Pikmin 2, Chibi Robo, Super Mario Sunshine, Beyond Good and Evil, SSBM, Paper Mario, the amazing Resident Evil REmake and of course RE4... the list goes on and on. Criminally under appreciated little system.

Deleted
    Damn yes. Missed some (supposedly, of course) great titles such as Paper Mario 2, but in terms of "most enjoyment got out of a single c" it's either this one or the DS for me. So many good games. Metroid Prime series, Wind Waker, Super Mario Sunshine (I liked it, despite being relatively weak for a mario title), the Metal Gear Solid Port... I could go on =P