Poll: Favourite Dragonflight

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Favourite Dragonflight

Which one of the 5 dragonflights do you like best and why?. It can be lore wise, character wise or just plain aesthetics.
    Man is just an animal trying to figure out how to kill time through his days.

10+ Year Old Account
    I vote for red, tbh I very much like(d) Krasus and they seem to have the least bad traits, while:

Blues are so blunt!
    Greens..sleeping is overrated!
    Bronze..man why hurry all the time? When they control time? So anxious
    Blacks are...almost extint so I do not have much of an idea about their behaviours cept for Wrathion

Black all the way. Bat shit crazy created! other dragonflights! Even the new Black (Wrathion) is better than the weepy others.

well as mage i loved blue , well obvious reasons ...

Green red are to mainstream . So i kinda like bronze , and black cos there different and more intresting , black ones caused so much trouble cos they could , and bronze well they arent limited by time pretty great perk imo

Deleted
    Black.

Deathwing is portrayed as a true dragon while the others spend 90% of their time trudging around as elven models and beauty queens(Yes, I'm looking at you Alextraza)

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khuzard View Post
    Black.

Deathwing is portrayed as a true dragon while the others spend 90% of their time trudging around as elven models and beauty queens(Yes, I'm looking at you Alextraza)
    So you missed the 40 years he was prancing around as a human noble. Lolwat. http://www.wowpedia.org/Daval_Prestor

OT: Bronze, Nozdormu is a Badass.

Blue, mostly because the Nexus War portrayed them as the most powerful dragonflight. It stood against 3 of the other dragonflights. On top of that, magic is a very powerful trait to have at your possession. When Malygos was the Aspect the Blue Dragonflight ruled big time. Right now my favorite is probably the Green one, Kalecgos is such a wimp, and the whole theme of the Blue Dragonflight just seems lost.

Bronze. The power to manipulate time is arguably the most powerful tool you can ever have at your disposal. It's also why Nozdormu was the most powerful Aspect, as he would already know how to beat you and if you managed to change the outcome by even a fraction he would just reverse time and do it all over.

They're all pathetic. Black seems to be possessed by the spirit of stupidity, the reds are hypocrites and self righteous, the rest are pretty much dull.

Blue for me, we go way back.

Also last year i saved on of their sister's, and i shamefully rigged an election for them.
    Be feared, or be fuel

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinitar View Post
    They're all pathetic. Black seems to be possessed by the spirit of stupidity.
    Up until Cataclysm they were quite the opposite. Even then that change during Cata was more limited to Deathwing who had gone bananas.

Blue, because magic is awesome.
    Red, because life is powerful
    Bronze, because time is both awesome and powerful.
    Green, because they're so much into night elves, who are awesome :P
    Black, because they're "what a real dragon is"

So many choices... I voted blue though

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably red, if only for their good taste. Most of the others are either ruined, doomed to failure or corrupted.

Red dragonflight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Blue dargonflight is my favored.

Deleted
    Hard to say:

Blacks were almost wiped out during the Cataclysm and Hour of Twilight. One could say their position= Extinct
    Blues were few in numbers already after the Nexus War, in the Tides of War novel the remaining blues went their separate ways. Few in numbers

i voted for blacks anyway: rich lore.

i am saddened by the lack of pink dragonflight

Deleted
    I'd say the Broze. I like the lore and everything about them, especially their yellowish colour.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the blue dragonflight. I got into it during Wrath with the Kirin Tor sub plot that they had going.

Either the Chromatic, Twilight, Undead or Netherwing dragonflight. All of them have their own appeals that is much more interesting than the red, blue, bronze, black and green.